Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Clem'll Fix It  (Read 27271 times)
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, March 25, 2023, 17:44:38 »

CEO runs the business, DoF should run the football side.

Angus has managed the debt and sorted the stadium. Can't see how we could've asked more for business management.

The problem has been appointing Sandro. Do we know who that was?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, March 25, 2023, 17:47:11 »

Chris Kiely i suspect
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, March 25, 2023, 17:47:51 »

#OpenAndTransparent
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, March 25, 2023, 17:49:57 »

Chris Kiely i suspect

Is he a director?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, March 25, 2023, 17:53:48 »

#OpenAndTransparent
indeed.

Is he a director?
who knows. it was printed in the program as such once. Can't recall if this was a "mistake".
tans

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, March 25, 2023, 17:54:06 »

Believe so. Also runs a sports data company by all accounts. That was the rumour anyway, im sure someone will correct me if im wrong
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, March 25, 2023, 18:28:47 »

I could have sworn Kiely was asked about at an Advisory Board, but I've looked back at the minutes to last August and found nothing. Possibly I've merged asking about Adam Hart (which definitely has happened) in my head, possibly not helped by the supporters club rep being a Chris(tine) Kyle!
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, March 25, 2023, 18:31:20 »

I could have sworn Kiely was asked about at an Advisory Board, but I've looked back at the minutes to last August and found nothing. Possibly I've merged asking about Adam Hart (which definitely has happened) in my head, possibly not helped by the supporters club rep being a Chris(tine) Kyle!
It was asked at the fans forum back in Autumn. Was met with too long of a pause before Clem saying 'he provides us data' or something on those lines. Was after him being listed as a Non-Exec Director in the programme as well, so added to the sus levels.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, March 25, 2023, 18:32:58 »

Do you know of any plan to introduce Chris Kiely JAM? I'm not for one second suggesting he's any sort of malign influence or peddling conspiracies, but it seems against the general open approach of the current owners to not introduce a new director?

Nothing to worry about , it was incorrectly suggested in the year book he was a director of the club, don't believe he is. Ex footballer who as i understand it he will be working with the academy (Academy Director). Believe Clem/Rob will address at fans forum next week.

JS of the Trust talking about in September. Seems an easy thing to clear up if it is indeed nothing.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, March 25, 2023, 18:42:19 »

I wish they'd stop accidentally calling people directors on club literature
tans

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, March 25, 2023, 18:51:14 »

Yeah quite!
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, March 25, 2023, 19:07:26 »

I wish they’d stop treating us like idiots claiming that excuse. You don’t accidentally put someone’s name on the Programme as director. As for the fact a Trust board member then came on here believing that excuse and seemingly not questioning it is equally as astounding.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, March 25, 2023, 19:28:50 »

perhaps I should have made it more obvious and put "accidentally".
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, April 2, 2023, 09:46:57 »

After last seasons Phoenix rising from the Ashes meets Houdini meets the great escape, as fans we surely cannot be faulted in thinking that this season was going to be something spesh.

Well fuck me sideways, hasn’t it been just that? Just not in the way we all thought it would be or certainly how it’s ending after the heartbreak of losing to pork vile.

Where do we go from here? Clearly next season is a must win promotion season. If winning 4/4 to get in the play offs was a tall order then 23/24 season is that x 46 of sorts.

As fans we all have opinions, wether they’re well thought out or just off the cuff bollocks on how we do it.

I think Clem, Aberdeen and the others pulling the strings and making decisions ought to join the magic circle because they will have to keep producing rabbits out of the hat week after week to achieve promotion. Starting after the final whistle against Crawley on 8th May.
Steak supper

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, April 2, 2023, 09:54:25 »

I am worried that next season wil l be a shit show. The thought of getting hammered by the likes of recks ham is not great
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: