Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Ticket Prices  (Read 36755 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Tuesday, March 14, 2023, 14:02:05 »

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2023/march/changes-to-our-disabled-season-ticket-pricing-with-addition-of-family-two-option/

Club statement on both disabled & family 2 tickets, confirms the pricing. Doesn't really do much of a mea culpa, but there you go.

Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Tuesday, March 14, 2023, 14:27:19 »

Now that all that has been cleared up, a quick observation. This is the club's most important marketing moment of the year, as it is the biggest revenue generator they have. In the past we have had half decent launch videos (eg: ) and an effort to engage the fanbase. Ignoring the balls up on prices for a moment, I'm genuinely astonished at how non existent this year's 'campaign' is. A post on social media channels listing the prices, a photo of the ground and a half-baked powerpoint slide with some circles on it. Absolutely zero effort to drum up excitement.

I actually think that the media bloke does a good job with all the interview content pre and post match and the general running of the social media channels, but from a marketing perspective where is the effort to excite and engage with this launch?

It all just adds to the overall sense of being taken for granted. Here are the prices, pay your money. Or am I being overly critical?!
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Tuesday, March 14, 2023, 15:13:36 »

Yes.
It is what it is.
Like it or not, we are a fair to middling L2 club at the moment.

Would much prefer that the investment be into the playing side.
Of course, there is always room for improvement in comms & marketing.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 14, 2023, 15:16:46 by Wobbly Bob » Logged

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Tuesday, March 14, 2023, 15:16:42 »

I get that, but I also see 'Mad Mash Media' doing a solid job with videos for kit launches etc and wonder why that effort wasn't expended here.
Family at War

Midfield Maestro

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Tuesday, March 14, 2023, 16:46:02 »

Have they said when we can renew online through the payment plan yet?
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Friday, March 31, 2023, 13:09:52 »

Is everyone else getting an email every day from the club prompting you to renew your Season tickets?

I知 wondering if take up has been poor so far
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Friday, March 31, 2023, 13:14:41 »

Yep. Your Stadium, Your Seat.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Friday, March 31, 2023, 13:17:50 »

Is everyone else getting an email every day from the club prompting you to renew your Season tickets?

I renewed in store and was behind about 4 other families renewing. The guy said the club appreciates the early renewal. Unsure what the take up was but didn't sound to be that good. Also I haven't received any email confirmation of my 5 apart from the receipt, and they're not sending them out you have to collect from the store. I don't live anywhere close to be able to pop in to Swindon to collect. Are we that skint and desperate?
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Friday, March 31, 2023, 13:46:25 »

Is everything not just on a phone App these days?  Honest question, been a while.
Lemis

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Friday, March 31, 2023, 14:10:07 »

Is everything not just on a phone App these days?  Honest question, been a while.

Think this season was a physical season ticket unless you specifically asked for an electronic one. Think the etickets idea was pushed to the side after they in part caused the massive queues at the turnstiles last season

Have you seen the writing on the wall?
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Friday, March 31, 2023, 14:10:39 »

We had cards posted to us for this season, but had them on my phone initially for the season before
NotHarryAgombar

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Friday, March 31, 2023, 16:21:00 »

We had cards too - like many older people I struggle with having them on phones - especially last season when the turnstiles struggled to work with phones and we had massive queues.

I renewed in the shop before last week痴 game and a fair number were doing likewise.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Friday, March 31, 2023, 18:19:01 »

not had one. maybe I opted out of marketing emails.
----
I had cards as it's easier to loan them out, though technically I'm not sure they are transferable these days
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Saturday, April 1, 2023, 06:00:28 »

Yes I知 getting regular emails. I have cards too and they are. One reason I知 not renewing is down to useage. Lads at Uni and Mrs is not bothered. So why have two? I could have just one but that means going on my own every game until the boy comes home. Plus I lose two hours of my income every Saturday as it is a work day. Makes them very expensive ST. Still next season, just not as often.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Saturday, April 1, 2023, 11:36:50 »

makes sense LL, no guilt in that situation
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: