Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ticket bundles / half season tickets  (Read 2582 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« on: Monday, October 9, 2023, 12:53:32 »

Has anyone heard of any ticket incentives for the remainder of the season? I'd be interested in one of the 6 match ticket bundles they have done in the past.
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, October 9, 2023, 13:41:51 »

Has anyone heard of any ticket incentives for the remainder of the season? I'd be interested in one of the 6 match ticket bundles they have done in the past.
I think it was mentioned recently, either interview with new chief exec or advisory board I think. They should be on the way. I have had a 6 match bundle before and it worked well, easy to redeem tickets etc. You can also use more than one ticket from the bundle at once if you wanted to take a friend (e.g. that would count as 2 of your 6 tickets).
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, October 9, 2023, 21:32:18 »

Deffo mentioned. 90% sure it was the new CEO. No idea on timing
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, October 10, 2023, 06:01:24 »

I'm no marketing expert, but if I worked at the club, I'd be looking to try and build on the exciting start to the season we've had and try and build in the Christmas period with some kind of ticketing offer/bundle. Anything extra in the coffers is going to be vital to strengthen for the assault on the league in January.

Also whilst I think about it, I assume we never made it to 5,200 Season Tickets that triggers whatever the prize that was offered did we?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, October 10, 2023, 06:12:20 »

I thought we did hit over 5k. can't remember if they was in the AB minutes or in the same CEO speech as the ticket bundle

you are right, need to get a wiggle on. No guarantees on league position and form come December
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: