Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: If Swindon were demoted for Financial issues what the f#ck will..  (Read 3154 times)
Robinz

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, February 7, 2023, 04:38:16 »

If Swindon were demoted for Financial issues what the f#ck will with happen to Manchester City
Answers on a postcard addressed to the FA !!!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2023, 05:42:14 »

Transfer ban for a window or two.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2023, 08:12:50 »

Transfer ban for a window or two.

Suspended for 18 months. obviously
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2023, 08:22:45 »

Firstly, different governing body - this is a Premier League investigation, not an FA one.

Secondly, Man City can afford every lawyer on earth.

This is serious stuff though, if they can prove anything then there'll be a very large booking being thrown I suspect.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2023, 08:48:37 »

Firstly, different governing body - this is a Premier League investigation, not an FA one.

This is serious stuff though, if they can prove anything then there'll be a very large booking being thrown I suspect.
Swindon's was a Football League investigation, not an FA one. Luckily for us the FA intervened and, at least, put us back in Division 2 rather than Division 3, where the Football League wanted to put us.
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2023, 09:01:04 »

Who ever it was Bob they didn't show Town  any favours
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2023, 09:09:01 »

Interesting discussion while we're still under an FA investigation for dodgy finances. Has there been any update on our investigation for a while?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2023, 09:10:30 »

I suspect that it will also depend on what the other PL clubs have been up to, seen a lot of crowing from supporters of other clubs but the cynic in mean suspects that if City are doing something a lot of the other big clubs will be doing same or similar, and what are the PL going to do, can't see them clobbering all of the big 6 with demotions and bans.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2023, 09:16:34 »

Interesting discussion while we're still under an FA investigation for dodgy finances. Has there been any update on our investigation for a while?

According to the last Advisory Board minutes -

"It was noted that the Club is trying to close out the FA Charges whilst Power and Standing are looking to defer until the Standing v Power case is heard which will be sometime in
2023. It looks likely that the delay in the Standing v Power case will defer the outcome on the FA charges
".

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2023, 09:28:20 »

Slap on the wrist!

Bmuff were the ones that got away with it....busted the wage cap when Eddie Howe the 'miracle maker' took the fairy tale up.
Massive fine that was cut back a bit on appeal.
Should of got 21 point deduction on return to FL.
Got away with it.

Not well known...of course if Leeds had done it at the time........

This all about politics...the Gov want an independent body to review and the PL want to police their own gaff.

Clems Army!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2023, 09:37:12 »

This all about politics...the Gov want an independent body to review and the PL want to police their own gaff.

I doubt taking 4 years to come to this conclusion has helped the PLs cause much!
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2023, 10:37:36 »

Oh come off it, I hope that you are not suggesting that it was not entirely coincidental that the PL announced this the same week that the White Paper regarding potential regulation was due out. How dare you.
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2023, 10:59:25 »

Gutted Arsenal won’t win the league through being a better team if a points deduction is applied this season.

Now, ain't that just like me?
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2023, 11:03:19 »

Gutted Arsenal won’t win the league through being a better team if a points deduction is applied this season.

If you honestly think this is going to be resolved by the end of the season good luck to you, I would be flabbergasted if this matter comes to a head within the next 2-3 seasons, considering how long its taken them to get this far and even then you have the independent investigation to be held and concluded, the inevitable appeal, then the appeal to CAS etc etc! Then you get into possible taking away of ntitles or heavy use of the *
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2023, 11:05:43 »

I hope it isn’t this season and I hope they really discipline Citeh. Rangers style punishment would be my hope coupled with a two season transfer ban.

Now, ain't that just like me?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: