Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 ... 106   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Proper Manager Thread - Sponsored by Audrey  (Read 152896 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #990 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2023, 15:04:37 »

It does make the Scott Lindsey appointment even more baffling though. Because if it wasn't because he was a cheap option then what the fuck were they thinking?

Sandro & Angus both said he was the best man for the job😀

So, give no fucks
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #991 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2023, 15:10:12 »

True pop fact, Jody Morris is the younger brother of The Bluetones lead singer Mark Morris
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #992 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2023, 15:12:36 »

Chewing the fat on future compo on Jody Morris's future walk out...understandably, gloriously, Townend.Com-ly  "previous"  Smiley

No point in looking back! It's all about the future baby! Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #993 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2023, 15:15:14 »

True pop fact, Jody Morris is the younger brother of The Bluetones lead singer Mark Morris

Not sure that's correct tbh as there surnames are different - Jody Morris & Mark Morriss....one extra s & his brother was also in the bluetones.
DMC

« Reply #994 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2023, 15:37:34 »

I am neither ITK or know anyone that is ITK. I do find it tiresome, though, to see all the people claiming to be ITK jostling for position every time the manager's job becomes vacant and/or when the transfer window opens, all trying to be the one who comes up with a name first.
In Whelans defence he is just posting a story. You only have to look at how quiet the rumours thread is and how stressed people get over a lack of info to see you are probably in the minority
DMC

« Reply #995 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2023, 15:39:55 »

It does make the Scott Lindsey appointment even more baffling though. Because if it wasn't because he was a cheap option then what the fuck were they thinking?
I genuinely think and please don't shoot me here that it may have simply been a mistake. Clem appointed Sandro, left him to it. Sandro had just walked in and had staff and players already at the club telling him that Lindsey was a good option and they thought they had the right man. If we appoint Artell or Morris it suggests they have learnt from it imo
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #996 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2023, 15:43:34 »

Sandro & Angus both said he was the best man for the job😀

What did you expect them to say ? 'No we appointed him for the sake of it he's crap but we will give him the job anyway'

Move on, he's left
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #997 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2023, 15:46:27 »

What did you expect them to say ? 'No we appointed him for the sake of it he's crap but we will give him the job anyway'

Move on, he's left

Nothing to move on from just saying what was said at the time
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 25, 2023, 15:58:36 by Jimmy QuitMoaning » Logged

So, give no fucks
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #998 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2023, 15:58:06 »

Not sure that's correct tbh as there surnames are different - Jody Morris & Mark Morriss....one extra s & his brother was also in the bluetones.

Cheesy
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #999 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2023, 16:10:48 »

Thing is you or I have no idea how he interviews, from experience some people interview incredibly well but are entirely unsuited to the job when they actually have to do it.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1000 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2023, 16:12:35 »

Jodie Marsh?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1001 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2023, 16:34:23 »

Thing is you or I have no idea how he interviews, from experience some people interview incredibly well but are entirely unsuited to the job when they actually have to do it.

I think they confirmed they offered Lindsey the job without an interview.
DMC

« Reply #1002 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2023, 16:37:20 »

I think they confirmed they offered Lindsey the job without an interview.
Nah Sandro said at the time he had an informal interview over the phone and it confirmed what others had told him. I still think he went with what he was told at the time
Moss

Ignore
« Reply #1003 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2023, 17:18:23 »

Is anyone else feeling nervous that we are flirting with Morris and may lose out on both him and Artell?

It all feels a bit Micky Mouse and I feel a nob for saying that but that is the feeling I am getting.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1004 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2023, 17:20:16 »

Not really. The delay is agreeing compo for his assistant. That has been the reason for a few of our most recent departures.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 ... 106   Go Up
Print
Jump to: