Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 53   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lindsey gone  (Read 59324 times)
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 15:44:20 »

Crawley apparently, i was told this Tuesday but thought my mate was having me on.
Pericardinho

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 15:55:16 »

Whilst I agree a change was probably for the best, I do not understand those on social media who are publicly celebrating somebody who’s lost his job. Scott genuinely cares about our club, worked hard and has been through a lot the past few years. The only feeling I take away from this is one of sadness that it didn’t work out. I was so happy for him after Mansfield. Hope he does well wherever he goes.   

Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 15:58:00 »

Whilst I agree a change was probably for the best, I do not understand those on social media who are publicly celebrating somebody who’s lost his job. Scott genuinely cares about our club, worked hard and has been through a lot the past few years. The only feeling I take away from this is one of sadness that it didn’t work out. I was so happy for him after Mansfield. Hope he does well wherever he goes.   

Well said.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
kaufman

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 15:58:12 »

If the rumours are true he didn’t lose his job, he jumped. I just hope he’s not being paid in crypto
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 16:00:07 »

@Pericardinho well said

Mind you if he's walked to Crawley (surely not) what state are we in!
kaufman

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 16:01:50 »

I don’t think a bad state, it could be that SL got fed up with the negativity and see himself as an improvement on what was in the Crawley dugout last week
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 16:01:54 »

If the rumours are true he didn’t lose his job, he jumped. I just hope he’s not being paid in crypto
He can take the Backstreet Boys with him, too.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 16:02:06 »

Very well said. Unfortunately the job was just too big for him here.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 16:02:22 »

Completely agree, he has a good coaching pedigree but it has not worked out in the managers chair, would wish him well in the future and would not be against him returning one day as a No 2 as he clearly has an affinity for the club.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 16:02:29 »

Wouldn't Crawley be close to home as well?
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 16:02:52 »

I think of the abuse he received from fans in person and via various media channels played in his decision to quit.  I suspect Jamie Day will take over the 1st team coaching whether that's for an interim period remains to be seen.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 16:04:07 »

Completely agree, he has a good coaching pedigree but it has not worked out in the managers chair, would wish him well in the future and would not be against him returning one day as a No 2 as he clearly has an affinity for the club.

Not being funny, but does he have a good coaching pedigree?  He was responsible for the biggest area of weakness last season, defensive coaching.  Not sure he has much in years gone by either, CV wise.  Plus, I have an affinity for the team, please don't give me the job, for the sake of the club.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 16:06:32 »

I think it’s more likely Clem has told him he will be getting rid, and Crawley were then told of his availability.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 16:06:43 »

Not being funny, but does he have a good coaching pedigree?  He was responsible for the biggest area of weakness last season, defensive coaching.  Not sure he has much in years gone by either, CV wise.  Plus, I have an affinity for the team, please don't give me the job, for the sake of the club.
Was about to say the same thing, the good coach thing seems a bit of a myth with nothing on his CV suggesting anything other than average lower league youth coach. It seems a lot of peoples opinions of his coaching ability is based on sentiment rather than the facts at hand.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 16:07:40 »

Crawley rumour is based on a fake Twitter post isn't jt
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 53   Go Up
Print
Jump to: