Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Crewe Alexandra pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 26663 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 16:52:32 »

Oh dear
Real poor performance
Simply not good and will be interesting how SL will describe this bad set back.
Clear for everyone to see this squad is missing Payne. An experience general who can drive forward.

What this side has missed the last two games (imo) is a Harry McKirdy.

Sure, he probably would have got sent off for calling Crewe cheats or the Ref a clueless cunt (both true) but he probably would have bagged a brace first.
1989Monkey

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 16:54:48 »

Another absolute shit show of a performance. Completely devoid of ideas other than get the ball to Hutton and cross to the two smallest forwards in the league. Moving away from 4 at the back seems to have been done just to get Ellis in the team. FBT was performing quality at full back but now we are stuck with Ellis there who offers next to nothing.

Changes made far too late, for those that say there were no options, Reed is one of the best passers in the division and when you need to unlock a defence surely he gets more than 1minute. Subbing a striker for a striker says it all about Lindsays management today.

Not one player can hold there head up high following that performance. Had to laugh at the way Crewe celebrated the win, for a team in 15th  Smug Fuck Off

Only performance that was more laughable was the officials. No time wasting at all when you look at the yellows and time added on! Ironic that the only decision he did get right was the penalty!
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 16:56:03 »

Agree McKirdy may have helped but I don't think Lindsey has the inspirational skills of a Wellens when needed.

So, give no fucks
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 16:56:17 »

Wish I'd had streaming probs in the second half too!

I only noticed 1 shot on target and 1 header against the crossbar. Also a shot way over the bar and a couple of tame headers wide.

We created nothing. Khan seemed to have been told to play holding midfield. Darcy ran from side to side. Iandolo miskicked all over the shop. Gladwin ran twice down the wing to give Hutton a break - although he fell asleep on the few occasions he needed to defend.

Jephcott headed against the bar but didn't do much else. Wakeling was looking to burrow through the centre or win a freekick.

FBT looked lost on a football pitch. Brennan seemed shocked when people passed to him. Lavernier looked to have eaten loads since he last played! Hutton showed pace and aimless crossing plus poor defending. Baudry didn't do a Baudry and Brynn was solid.

Odeloye is not a footballer. Reed must surely be working to rule!

Mid L2 level team.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 17:00:24 »

I feel blessed that I don’t get to watch that turgid and bland football till Boxing Day. In advance of that date with destiny I may just stay in and be disappointed, at least I’ll be warm and won’t have to pay pub prices to get wankered in comfort.
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 17:03:52 »

Lindsay really doesn’t have a clue. 5 at the back for almost 80mins of the game. Two winnable home games & we end up with 1 point. Get him out now.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 17:03:54 »

Today's attendances. Beat the the stains by more than 1000. Notts county got 16,500🤔

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/fixtures/_/date/2021001119

So, give no fucks
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 17:05:17 »

Lindsay really doesn’t have a clue. 5 at the back for almost 80mins of the game. Two winnable home games & we end up with 1 point. Get him out now.

Good post surprised many don't see it that way!

So, give no fucks
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 17:08:18 »

I’d be surprised if many thought we had 5 at the back all game.
That was 352 all game long
Steak supper

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 17:11:51 »

not a great result but these things happen

a separate attendances thread might be something to think about in future. wading through posts on the figures for other clubs isn't my thing
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 17:16:59 »

Not a great result.....it was shite. As for looking through attendances don't bother opening the link. Simple

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 17:19:57 »

Did enough for a draw. i.e.. Crewe were shit

Lindsey fucked that up. Kept doing the same thing even though it wasn't working.

We have Hutton playing well and crossing a lot but hardly any threat.

khan and iandolo were poor. Darcy not much better.

wakeling and jephcott not really in it.

it was a lot like last week funnily enough. That didn't work either.

The ref allowed Crewe to cross the line from game management to plain cheating time wasting. To the point that by the end they were taking the piss. Didn't lose us the game, but what a shit ref

1 point at home v 2 shit teams is disappointing. Top 3 looks well off. Playoffs are on but obviously this isn't good enough
Steak supper

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 17:22:43 »

playoffs are well do-able and there is no reason to doubt that
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 17:24:31 »

Did enough for a draw. i.e.. Crewe were shit

Lindsey fucked that up. Kept doing the same thing even though it wasn't working.

We have Hutton playing well and crossing a lot but hardly any threat.

khan and iandolo were poor. Darcy not much better.

wakeling and jephcott not really in it.

it was a lot like last week funnily enough. That didn't work either.

The ref allowed Crewe to cross the line from game management to plain cheating time wasting. To the point that by the end they were taking the piss. Didn't lose us the game, but what a shit ref

1 point at home v 2 shit teams is disappointing. Top 3 looks well off. Playoffs are on but obviously this isn't good enough

Keeper was doing it (extremely obviously too) from 5 minutes in.
Ref could (should) have nipped that all in bud then. Give the keeper a warning. Next time book him.

…although has a keeper ever been booked twice and thus sent off for time wasting.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 17:24:40 »

Quote from: Steak supper
 playoffs are well do-able and there is no reason to doubt that

add that's at me I just meant the last 2 games weren't playoff standard.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: