Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: England squad announced (WC 22)  (Read 7551 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, November 14, 2022, 16:16:43 »

Best sort it LL cancel Morocco and fly to Quatar for a month arranging to meet your new acquaintances there and notifying work that you've been signed off with stress😀

So, give no fucks
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, November 14, 2022, 16:23:51 »

Ive not really thought about the WC.  On Thursday I travel out to Saudi to run a festival.  Come back here on the 11th of December.  So Im in the right time zone, but Im still not sure I greatly give a shit.  Crewe, Crawley and AFC Wimbledon games are far more interesting to me!

Never knowingly overstated.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, November 14, 2022, 16:31:51 »

Best sort it LL cancel Morocco and fly to Quatar for a month arranging to meet your new acquaintances there and notifying work that you've been signed off with stress😀

Being a Tory cunt I couldn’t expect others to do my work for me and get paid 😉 as for our new Acquaintances they have a business so they’ll understand the cancellation and I forgot to mention that I probably have to work on the Sunday so I’ll need to conserve my limited energy and I neglected to mention that I miss the home game that day too, triple whammy, whammy. Can’t complain as I’m off to S. Africa in Feb so on excuses on not putting my fair share of work#allinthistogether. 🤣🤣
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, November 14, 2022, 16:38:25 »

Being a Tory cunt I couldn’t expect others to do my work for me and get paid 😉 as for our new Acquaintances they have a business so they’ll understand the cancellation and I forgot to mention that I probably have to work on the Sunday so I’ll need to conserve my limited energy and I neglected to mention that I miss the home game that day too, triple whammy, whammy. Can’t complain as I’m off to S. Africa in Feb so on excuses on not putting my fair share of work#allinthistogether. 🤣🤣

It sounds like you have too much money Banana Banana

So, give no fucks
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, November 14, 2022, 16:44:48 »

It sounds like you have too much money Banana Banana

It’s called going to work. I hardly think £145 for four nights away in Morocco is a lot. Some on here snort that on a weekend.
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, November 14, 2022, 18:11:11 »

A friend of a friend made the squad reveal video, which I think is pretty cool:

ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, November 14, 2022, 20:40:04 »

I concur.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: