Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Harrogate vs Swindon Town build up & matchday thread  (Read 35794 times)
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: Saturday, July 30, 2022, 18:45:17 »

like watching keystone cops oh dear.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: Saturday, July 30, 2022, 18:50:57 »

like watching keystone cops oh dear.

All the goals were avoidable!

So, give no fucks
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: Saturday, July 30, 2022, 18:53:33 »

I should bloody well hope he sounds a bit down beat after getting dicked 3-0 away at Harrogate.

Would you rather he sound happy? Jovial? Scouse?

Absolutely not but would expect some anger in his voice and to be more assertive in his mannerism when being interviewed which Hawes eluded to.

So, give no fucks
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: Saturday, July 30, 2022, 18:54:54 »

That was fucking woeful.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: Saturday, July 30, 2022, 18:55:42 »

Looking at our next 3 games and their results today we’ve got 3 really tricky games coming up haven’t we? Need to turn this around pretty much instantly or it will inevitably get messy.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: Saturday, July 30, 2022, 18:59:07 »

Looking at our next 3 games and their results today we’ve got 3 really tricky games coming up haven’t we? Need to turn this around pretty much instantly or it will inevitably get messy.

Agreed and it will be interesting to see what crowd we get next Saturday considering its peak holiday season and Salford won't bring hardly any.

So, give no fucks
kirky69

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: Saturday, July 30, 2022, 19:38:00 »

Really?? Just thought he sounded as though he cared, which is surely a positive.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #367 on: Saturday, July 30, 2022, 19:58:34 »

It was shocking.
Clueless all over, Harrogate made us look woeful and that is concerning.

Willing to write it off as a one off but tactically we were inept.
If you play high wing backs they have to create, they have to be in the game, they weren’t.
We just looked inexperienced on and off the pitch.

Our passing from the back not good enough, Reed a rare stinker and only Khan looked half decent driving us forward.
As for our pre season fixture list who put that together.

Been worried all pre-season and worried even more after that.
Not suicidal or bed wetting just yet but can’t see where the class will come from.

Already discontent in the stands and that could get toxic very quickly.
No fun spending 9 hours in a car.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #368 on: Saturday, July 30, 2022, 21:51:59 »

Bandwagon we're going down
WestYorksRed

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: Saturday, July 30, 2022, 22:14:35 »

God that was painful. Only plus for me was being back home for 5.30pm, i pity the poor sods who will have spent most of the day out of the house. We looked woefully undercooked, their 3rd goal summed up the shambolic display. Harrogate weren't great either. Can't think of any positives beyond Kahn who looked sharp and purposeful when he came on but that's about it. After dishing out the abuse post our good friday win, now getting it back in spades. What comes around goes around i guess.
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #370 on: Saturday, July 30, 2022, 23:28:04 »

Could this have been worse.
Looked horrible on I follow
Bob1978

Ignore
« Reply #371 on: Sunday, July 31, 2022, 05:03:05 »

Undercooked must sum it up. Not enough pre-season prep for me. All to blame for that lack of planning - Rob Angus was asked why there was no pre season tour, it just sounded like they weren’t organised enough to sort it out.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #372 on: Sunday, July 31, 2022, 06:16:00 »

Before a ball was kicked in anger yesterday there were a maximum of 138 points available to win and last season 84 points won the league and 3rd automatic spot was secured with 80 points. There are still 135 points available.

Goes without saying that we’re all disappointed, why wouldn’t we be considering we were well beaten by what could be described as a northern pub team. However, that’s a bit harsh on a team who are tipped by some to return to the NL and a wake up call to a team some predict to get promoted. On yesterday’s showing one could be forgiven for getting confused as to which team was which and both might well defy those predictions.

Fear not it is game 1/46. We will have to wait until end of September to really understand if we are going to be challenging for promotion, treading water mid table or scrapping for our league status. If the promotion pack start to pull away from us come the end of September there could well be a vacancy in the hot seat and Aberdeen & Digger I’m certain will have stuffed the Twine money away for a rainy in January when we could well be not just splashing in the fucking lake by the club shop but splashing the cash to push on upwards or plugging the holes below the waterline to keep us afloat.

If yesterday was a scrap in the pub it could have been seen as some drunk punk smacked us on the schnoz when we weren’t looking and got lucky. Truth though is much more alarming, we knew it was coming, we saw it was coming and the drunken cunt handed us our arse.

1/46 it is only 1/46 🤞
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #373 on: Sunday, July 31, 2022, 06:45:57 »

Let’s just hope there’s not another 45 like that then.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #374 on: Sunday, July 31, 2022, 07:04:44 »

Lots of people in complete outrage that Ward did not play as he is a "much better keeper" Looks like we have a new scapegoat for the season

I come from a land down-under
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: