Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Harrogate vs Swindon Town build up & matchday thread  (Read 35552 times)
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, July 28, 2022, 14:51:30 »

Just to remind people that I can't be arsed to do the post-match MoM poll this year, but I'm happy to share the spreadsheet template if anyone else wants to take up the reins.

Form an orderly queue.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pericardinho

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, July 28, 2022, 14:55:17 »

Think it's important to get off to a good start to build some early momentum. Therefore I think it's essential to have as much experience out there on Saturday as possible. Rather start off with the tried and tested, and we can bring on some of the newer signings to make an impact.

Ward, Baudry, Macdonald, Shade, Iandolo, Reed, Gladwin, Williams and McKirdy all start for me if fit. Although I suspect Ellis won't be.

I know a lot won't be happy seeing Williams and Gladwin in the same side, but we can't rule it out on the basis of one friendly vs a championship side when we were playing at low intensity.

So then it probably becomes a battle of the following for the final spots in the side:

Harries v Clayton
Wakeling v Adeloye
Devine v Hutton

I'm going 2-1 away win.

Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, July 28, 2022, 15:10:52 »

Can’t wait for this. We couldn’t have asked for a better fixture, so let’s not balls it up. Hope Brynn starts and has a solid game to put last week behind him. He was clearly Plan A this season, and one f up shouldn’t change that. I’d also love to see Harries (if he starts) do the same, and Adeloye bag a goal.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, July 28, 2022, 15:13:59 »

0-2 Darcy, Adeloye

Hopefully they won't be 'playing fatigued'...

On another note, can no one at the Club be arsed to update the first team squad on the website? It's atrocious. It still lists Adimayo, Conroy, Critchlow, Kessler Hayden, East, Grant etc etc etc etc...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, July 29, 2022, 07:12:18 »

Ok, humour here please…

So I won’t be going to game (and never was) but rather than listening on the wireless as I usually do - I’m leaning toward the idea of watching the match. Firstly because it’s an option and secondly I might try and get the boy to sit down and watch with me to gauge his reaction.

Apart from using a month of NordVPN to watch the play offs (fucking cunting play offs) on my phone whilst on holiday (with a sky subscription I already had) I have little to no knowledge of said process.

Let’s say I wanted to watch either on my laptop or tv. How do I go about it? Including the iFollow stuff…

Is it easy enough?
70s townender

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, July 29, 2022, 08:26:10 »

Morning all,its good to be nearly there ,nervous anticipation is starting to take effect.if anyone has a ticket they don't want for sale I will  gladly  buy it outside the ground  as I'm living ooop North now, I will leave it until 2  o'clock ish today before I buy one in their end as their policy is no ticket sales on day of match.  "Come on you reds" "we go as warriors "

we are going as warriors
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, July 29, 2022, 09:05:36 »

4-1 defeat, followed by a meltdown.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, July 29, 2022, 09:08:42 »

Anything but a defeat would be OK to start the season off.   Would happily settle for a 2-0 win though.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, July 29, 2022, 09:20:05 »

Win. 3-1

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, July 29, 2022, 09:20:58 »

Ok, humour here please…

So I won’t be going to game (and never was) but rather than listening on the wireless as I usually do - I’m leaning toward the idea of watching the match. Firstly because it’s an option and secondly I might try and get the boy to sit down and watch with me to gauge his reaction.

Apart from using a month of NordVPN to watch the play offs (fucking cunting play offs) on my phone whilst on holiday (with a sky subscription I already had) I have little to no knowledge of said process.

Let’s say I wanted to watch either on my laptop or tv. How do I go about it? Including the iFollow stuff…

Is it easy enough?

have a look at the IPTV thread when you are in your loungewear.
« Last Edit: Friday, July 29, 2022, 09:26:28 by Bob's Orange » Logged

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, July 29, 2022, 09:28:23 »

have a look at the IPTV thread when you are in your loungewear.

Will do.

Just looking for a simple step by step of how to…

I’m quite happen to go down the nordVPN & match pass from iFollow route. Just want to make sure I know how to do it so I can set it up for kick off
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #26 on: Friday, July 29, 2022, 10:21:45 »

Will do.

Just looking for a simple step by step of how to…

I’m quite happen to go down the nordVPN & match pass from iFollow route. Just want to make sure I know how to do it so I can set it up for kick off

NordVPN and iFollow is what I use. Connect to Nord, buy match pass, watch. Happy days (result depending)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, July 29, 2022, 10:24:48 »

NordVPN and iFollow is what I use. Connect to Nord, buy match pass, watch. Happy days (result depending)

Cool, cheers.

Month nordVPN & a match pass is still cheaper than an adult ticket would be for a home game!
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, July 29, 2022, 10:29:58 »

Isn't there a season video pass for those based overseas?
Broadbents Tackle

TEF Historian

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Friday, July 29, 2022, 10:36:47 »

Isn't there a season video pass for those based overseas?

Yep, you can get a monthly or season pass. £25 and £140 respectively, I think.

Whether your eyes are green, brown, blue, let me see a little bit of red in 'em.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: