Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 84   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Questions for the Advisory Board  (Read 141349 times)
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: Saturday, August 20, 2022, 13:30:28 »

Who is Danny Lee (and what are his expected goals)?

He was a sort of Head of Operations - in charge of Commercial, ticketing etc.  Responsible for the matchday hospitality being a big success in the last couple of seasons.  I would imagine he has been headhunted or seen an opportunity higher up the food chain.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: Saturday, August 20, 2022, 13:58:06 »

King of prawn sandwiches, undoubtedly there are plenty of opportunities for someone like that that pay better. Let's not forget there's massive churn all over the shop with the job market as it is, so perhaps not a surprise we've lost a few backroom staff.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: Thursday, August 25, 2022, 17:27:40 »

Reading the minutes, I'm confused why the lad that does the flags who seems to have got involved with the broadbent podcast suddenly turn up on the advisory board (wasn't it him that kept bragging he was in contact with clem before the takeover), then I read they have got to decide who to send if they rotate it with fans going along, surely this cheapens the point of the AB, I thought it was corporate club sponsors being invited and rotating it looks like the same corporate sponsor has been invited more than once now.

Why are people from fan podcasts being invited now, surely fan representation is what the trust and SC are there for ?!

Did the club put names in a pot and pick them out to pad out the numbers ?

I'm all for engagement but with the right people.

I also notice the debts on the FL loans are now not going down last couple of months.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: Friday, September 16, 2022, 09:57:36 »

Assuming these are still being collected by the Trust:

Chris Kiely has appeared in the programme as a Director of STFC. Can you tell us about:

- His background, and how and when he became involved in the club?
- Is he an investor, or shareholder, or just someone brought in to provide expertise?
- If he's providing expertise, in what areas?
- How does this affect or change the existing management structure of the club including Clem, Zav, Rob, Sandro and Scott?

And more generally:

- Can the club commit to introducing new directors in a clearer, more managed way in the future? A line appearing in the programme and nothing else can lead to unhelpful inferences and rumours spreading online
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: Friday, September 16, 2022, 10:21:59 »

It is suggested he is something to do with Sandro and the data analysis system we use
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: Friday, September 16, 2022, 10:25:27 »

It is suggested he is something to do with Sandro and the data analysis system we use

That would be a perfectly legitimate answer, but it would be good for the club to answer it, and be in the habit of explaining appointments. Sandro himself is not a director of the club, so Kiely is "senior" to him in that respect.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: Friday, September 16, 2022, 12:34:44 »

That would be a perfectly legitimate answer, but it would be good for the club to answer it, and be in the habit of explaining appointments. Sandro himself is not a director of the club, so Kiely is "senior" to him in that respect.

Agree, I would have expected it to have been something the club issued a press release about, advising fans who he is and why he is a director of the club and any shareholding he has
Steak supper

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: Friday, September 16, 2022, 18:45:52 »

all of this might look a bit smelly to some and i assume that more info will be given
« Last Edit: Friday, September 16, 2022, 19:00:20 by Steak supper » Logged
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: Thursday, September 22, 2022, 12:28:30 »

September minutes out:

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2022/september/september-advisory-board-minutes-now-available/?fbclid=IwAR3TY1KcjYxY-FwrLiTrGpSQq0I-F3eWJ39FSydX8ezvu4q_0guykw_6cm8

- Centerplate have taken on the winding up petition, which should be heard today (!)
- Club looking to reclaim legal costs from Able (good luck with that)
- Various other debt disputes ongoing, but overall debt down to about £1.1m (down from £4.5m 12 months ago)
- Exchange of contracts on CG set for end of Jan 23, with deposit due then
- Tickets for the fans forum are nearly sold out, STBL are going to live stream it

No mention of the new director.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: Thursday, September 22, 2022, 12:37:14 »

I must have missed it, what is the debt with Mercedes, is it Jeds motors?

I know I am a grumpy sod but in the big scheme of things, what is this obsession about building a statue?

Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: Thursday, September 22, 2022, 12:45:51 »

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/22563291.swindon-town-fc-back-court-winding-up-petition/

We are indeed in court today with Centerplate (the catering supplier)
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: Thursday, September 22, 2022, 12:53:26 »

September minutes out:

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2022/september/september-advisory-board-minutes-now-available/?fbclid=IwAR3TY1KcjYxY-FwrLiTrGpSQq0I-F3eWJ39FSydX8ezvu4q_0guykw_6cm8

- Centerplate have taken on the winding up petition, which should be heard today (!)
- Club looking to reclaim legal costs from Able (good luck with that)
- Various other debt disputes ongoing, but overall debt down to about £1.1m (down from £4.5m 12 months ago)
- Exchange of contracts on CG set for end of Jan 23, with deposit due then
- Tickets for the fans forum are nearly sold out, STBL are going to live stream it

No mention of the new director.

A point of clarity may be needed, especially when they start producing their own accounts.  Overall debt is not down to 1.1m - the ring fenced external debt they picked up when they took over is down to that level, but there was other debt and no doubt new debt since.  Of course, who that is owed to and the terms are all important to.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: Thursday, September 22, 2022, 12:55:20 »

oh joyous day, chicken balti pies are back
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: Thursday, September 22, 2022, 12:56:33 »

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/22563291.swindon-town-fc-back-court-winding-up-petition/

We are indeed in court today with Centerplate (the catering supplier)

2:16pm
Case adjourned

A short hearing, much shorter than expected, and the case has been adjourned off.

But a big update from today's hearing, and that is that Centreplate UK has been substituted into the winding-up petition in place of Able.

A new hearing will take place in the coming months to decide on whether the company that runs Town should be wound-up.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: Thursday, September 22, 2022, 12:59:38 »

so the judge allowed substitution and away we go again
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 84   Go Up
Print
Jump to: