Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 84   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Questions for the Advisory Board  (Read 141333 times)
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2022, 17:42:29 »

I thought it had been rumoured that Power had leant the club the money to pay them off, so the club would have to pay him (plus interest on the loans) rather than Black (interest free)

It was and I've no doubt Power took a shit load out of the business, but the club haven't repaid the debentures as they are still in the accounts and they are officially held by Black.

If any transaction did happen it was by handshake and never registered.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2022, 17:49:06 »

Is the catering company going?
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2022, 17:50:48 »

Is the catering company going?

I think so, Rob said they were bringing it in house on the OSC
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2022, 18:50:38 »

the catering had finally improved as well!

not that it can't be good in house
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2022, 21:49:08 »

Why do the club only seem to want to communicate through mediums run by friends of Clem and the trust?
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #260 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2022, 06:49:09 »

Why do the club only seem to want to communicate through mediums run by friends of Clem and the trust?
Sandro was on with the supporters club last week wasn't and so was Rob Angus this week?  In fact i think that Sandro fella has been on every platform i can think of
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2022, 08:07:21 »

Has it been ten years then,  since Jed sold off the catering for ten years under the asset stripping exercise?

They lost two years there due to the pandemic, but I suppose that was the same for any business. It has improved lately so lets hope it doesn't go backwards the other way, but glad the club will be making off it again after Jed no doubt comically ran away from signing it over with two bags of money with dollar signs on.
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2022, 08:13:51 »

Has it been ten years then,  since Jed sold off the catering for ten years under the asset stripping exercise?

They lost two years there due to the pandemic, but I suppose that was the same for any business. It has improved lately so lets hope it doesn't go backwards the other way, but glad the club will be making off it again after Jed no doubt comically ran away from signing it over with two bags of money with dollar signs on.
I was under the impression that Jed’s catering lot had been booted due to not being able to fulfil terms of their contract during the pandemic? Could be bollocks but that’s what I was told…
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2022, 09:13:46 »

I thought the club had come to an agreement with the business that runs the burger van outside of the townend, could be wrong.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2022, 09:26:07 »

I was under the impression that Jed’s catering lot had been booted due to not being able to fulfil terms of their contract during the pandemic? Could be bollocks but that’s what I was told…

Ah, possibly. Unsure why they've changed it now then.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2022, 09:58:36 »

At least the concerns are now being shared by other Supporters.
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2022, 10:02:40 »

I thought the club had come to an agreement with the business that runs the burger van outside of the townend, could be wrong.

This is what I understand to be the case.

Now, ain't that just like me?
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2022, 11:29:46 »

Existing caterers are still going to have van(s) outside the ground but the concourse outlets are now being ran in house, which should be interesting given the club aren’t known for their slick operations off the pitch!
Broadbents Tackle

TEF Historian

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2022, 13:44:08 »

Existing caterers are still going to have van(s) outside the ground but the concourse outlets are now being ran in house, which should be interesting given the club aren’t known for their slick operations off the pitch!

"Hey, I wanted a jumbo hotdog and all I got was a chipolata!"

And that's just Quagmire after pissing next to Jason Euell.

Whether your eyes are green, brown, blue, let me see a little bit of red in 'em.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2022, 16:22:59 »

you say that but hasnt hospitality been run in house? thats always been superb
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 84   Go Up
Print
Jump to: