Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 84   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Questions for the Advisory Board  (Read 141317 times)
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 12:39:24 »

https://twitter.com/mtholmes84/status/1539162752287227905?s=21&t=aGByRo7BuNTIeUH1-rupWw

Need more of this from people. Stating facts and holding those relevant to account. Pointless being a lovely bloke and pulling the wool in your eyes thinking this regime are whiter than white.

I'm confused - are you referring to the standing question as presenting facts?   If so is there evidence now that he's involved as I missed that?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 12:50:26 »

What is Michael Standing’s role at the club currently is another that needs to be asked. Seems we lose our FA charge defence of blaming everything on the Power era with Standing still involved with the club…

Apart from he's no longer a football agent, making it legal (I believe)

But yeah, it doesn't look very good at all.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 12:53:13 »

another Q

who is the long term debt owed to and when is it due.

We have £4M in debenture and "other debts" in addition to the current 1.xM due this season.

may not be callable until <insert condition> so not really an immediate concern ..

Great question.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 13:05:32 »

Here is something else that might be of concern, and it might be a case of 2+2 = a million but here goes.

Our new assistant is going to be Jamie Day. Apparently he's close to the Welling setup, and which of our ex-players signed for Welling on a season long loan? Taylor Curran. It could of course be coincidence but I think it's worth getting the orange hats dusted off maybe.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 13:20:54 by Bob's Orange » Logged

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 13:09:26 »

Adam Hart is the other fella we need clarity around isn't it?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 13:11:09 »

Adam Hart is the other fella we need clarity around isn't it?
I thought I’d seen a comment re. Hart along the lines of he’s involved with the fitness company/staff the club uses, but I can’t recall if that was a comment from the club or from James Spencer…
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 13:12:12 »

Here is something else that might be of concern, and it might be a case of 2+2 = a million but here goes.

Our new assistant is going to be Jamie Hand. Apparently he's close to the Welling setup, and which of our ex-players signed for Welling on a season long loan? Taylor Curran. It could of course be coincidence but I think it's worth getting the orange hats dusted off maybe.

SL played at Welling as well.....

If it is to be Hand I would hope our fans would be more kickered twisted about his links to Oxford and his most recent role at Port Vale...
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 13:15:18 »

Apart from he's no longer a football agent, making it legal (I believe)

But yeah, it doesn't look very good at all.
But he clearly was involved to begin with when he was an agent. If you then base your whole defence is blaming it on the previous regime yet a lot of the previous regime are still involved it surely undermines the whole thing. Also the fact it comes out on here and Twitter rather than from the club or AB just makes it look like something they want to hide.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 13:16:36 »

I thought I’d seen a comment re. Hart along the lines of he’s involved with the fitness company/staff the club uses, but I can’t recall if that was a comment from the club or from James Spencer…
But that’s not the full story is it as he’s been a director on one of Austin’s construction companies prior to the fitness gig. Also what is his new role next season?
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 13:20:51 »

But he clearly was involved to begin with when he was an agent. If you then base your whole defence is blaming it on the previous regime yet a lot of the previous regime are still involved it surely undermines the whole thing. Also the fact it comes out on here and Twitter rather than from the club or AB just makes it look like something they want to hide.

Again I must have missed something - where is the evidence that Standing is involved?  I'm genuinely interested.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 13:21:03 »

Theakston - I hadn’t realised there was that link to be fair, just assumed the concern was around his previous criminal exploits! The plot thickens…
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 13:21:18 »

SL played at Welling as well.....

If it is to be Hand I would hope our fans would be more kickered twisted about his links to Oxford and his most recent role at Port Vale...

Sorry I made a total James Hunt of that. Jamie Day, not Jamie Hand.

The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 13:22:55 »

I wanted an Adver headline

Lindsey Gives Hand Job
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 13:23:28 »

I wanted an Adver headline

Lindsey Gives Hand Job

Clap

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 13:23:33 »

Our new assistant is going to be Jamie Day. Apparently he's close to the Welling setup, and which of our ex-players signed for Welling on a season long loan? Taylor Curran. It could of course be coincidence but I think it's worth getting the orange hats dusted off maybe.

I think you will find it's Jamie Day and not Jamie Hand.

EDIT:  I see that you have already corrected, sorry

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 84   Go Up
Print
Jump to: