Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 84   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Questions for the Advisory Board  (Read 143002 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Saturday, June 18, 2022, 15:19:03 »

it is it a different fan representative per meeting (rotating guests)?

if so, ignore the above
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Saturday, June 18, 2022, 15:24:06 »

if so, ignore the above

It's not absolutely clear but that's the implication as I read it. Would hope so - should probably be inviting the disabled supporters group and the LGBT one before random fans but no real issue with rotating.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Saturday, June 18, 2022, 15:28:10 »

yeah, rotation fine. at least fair anyway.

if the trust won't ask questions publicly I look forward to the two fans forums that the club should hold this season
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Saturday, June 18, 2022, 17:24:31 »

Tansmedia getting an invite soon i hope
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Saturday, June 18, 2022, 22:38:00 »

yes, it's one cunt per meeting, I'm next
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Sunday, June 19, 2022, 07:00:49 »

Tansmedia getting an invite soon i hope
Surely Tansmedia doesn't need an invite to report in depth on it?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 11:15:42 »

Moving from the managerial thread - 2 recent questions.

* Did Zavier Austin pass the EFL fit and proper test and why was this not communicated? (if it was, then scrap this question)
* Why is Zavier Austin's name not on the Who's Who list if he is a director at the club?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 11:22:25 »

Ok so from recent correspondence across threads it would seem that there are still unanswered questions for the Trust/STFC to answer. I'm more than happy to send the email to the Trust/whoever but I would ask that someone (I'm looking at you NMH Smiley ) could collate the remaining open questions into one list of queries which I can then put into an email? Hopefully we might then get these answered in the next Advisory Board to put minds at rest for the new season?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 11:23:03 »

What is Michael Standing’s role at the club currently is another that needs to be asked. Seems we lose our FA charge defence of blaming everything on the Power era with Standing still involved with the club…
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 11:33:46 »

Ok so from recent correspondence across threads it would seem that there are still unanswered questions for the Trust/STFC to answer. I'm more than happy to send the email to the Trust/whoever but I would ask that someone (I'm looking at you NMH Smiley ) could collate the remaining open questions into one list of queries which I can then put into an email? Hopefully we might then get these answered in the next Advisory Board to put minds at rest for the new season?

Good idea.

Better we start doing ourselves than asking trust to do it- as the last time we asked them they simply didn’t do it. Be good to see Angus and Clem on a phone in. Can’t swerve any questions then, last time they could as they were all football related. These will all be board related.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 11:41:31 »

It will also be interesting to know why the club does not announce the length of player contracts.

I would expect the Trust guys (and girls) to interact with fans via a forum like this, even if it is to ask for some time, we know they frequent here.

Equally they need to shake the vision that they are not prepared to ask Clem & co any hard questions (which I'm sure is not true), they have put in a lot of hard work and deserve credit for it but don't want that ruined by being accused of being to close.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 12:01:05 »

another Q

who is the long term debt owed to and when is it due.

We have £4M in debenture and "other debts" in addition to the current 1.xM due this season.

may not be callable until <insert condition> so not really an immediate concern ..
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 12:12:23 »

They are too close.  They need to take a step back over to the fans side.  A high number of the questions being asked in this thread should be being asked by the trust anyway, the questions aren't difficult to come up with, they are the same questions that a fans represented trust should raise without asking for us to list them out for them.

The trust deserves a huge amount of credit for what they have done, agreed, but they need to make sure that they don't forget what they were created for in the first place.  Yes to provide a financial and physical safety net for the fans/club by raising money and working on things like ground purchase etc. but the day to day role of the trust should be to help put the fans voices to the club and uphold what the fans would like to see, not put the clubs voice to the fans and not question what that voice is saying.

The trust members on here have turned into lurkers and only pop up when they want to be one of the ITKers.  The problem they have is that there are enough ITKers on here already when what they are saying is not entirely true because of how the club want to spin things and that is not a good look for the trust.

They could fix this pretty quickly by taking a step back from the club on a day to day basis and take a step back towards the fans.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 12:14:48 »

- What is the status of ZA owers & directors test? Is he a board member?

- With regards to Karachi FC, ZA states 'this is costing our club and me a lot of money' in the below video, how much are the club putting towards this venture?

- What is Adam Harts role at the club?

bumping for the Karachi & Hart questions.

also the opening remarks of the AB talk about presenting a 1, 3, 5 and 10 year plan that will aim to carry and develop STFC into the future. when should we expect to see this? delete if we have and ive missed it.

thanks
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 12:29:12 »

https://twitter.com/mtholmes84/status/1539162752287227905?s=21&t=aGByRo7BuNTIeUH1-rupWw

Need more of this from people. Stating facts and holding those relevant to account. Pointless being a lovely bloke and pulling the wool over your eyes thinking this regime are whiter than white.

« Last Edit: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 12:35:56 by MangoRed » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 84   Go Up
Print
Jump to: