Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Super Stags v Pork Vile  (Read 18121 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, May 23, 2022, 09:14:09 »

Nah, Vale will be back to bringing 150 fans and 3/4 empty VP.

Don't forget the away fixture that's when the cowards would be looking to attack innocent fans

So, give no fucks
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 09:05:51 »

Ultimately I don't really like either of the clubs. Watching Mansfield continue to pump money in and fall short is quite amusing. Vale for obvious reasons. I think Vale are the better side. No real decent stand out players but a solid organised unit who will rough it up to get the win.

Having said that, having Vale at home next season will be spicy and I love a bit of theatre. Sure the players will be fired up for it given the fact they got a smack from the Vale coaches / fans / players.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 09:14:34 »

The Vile forum is quite amusing at the moment. They take the piss for us harping on about tickets and attendances, but they are keeping a running total of ticket sales for Wembley. Loads of moaning about prices, even diesel for coaches 
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 09:27:05 »

A 25,000 ticket allocation pretty much covers the whole population of Burslem doesn't it?

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 09:41:10 »

Everybody keeps track of ticket sales and moans about Wembley prices!

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 09:48:34 »

Everybody keeps track of ticket sales and moans about Wembley prices!

Yep, I'm sure this forum was the same when we got to Wembley, I'm sure there was a fairly regular update on tickets sold.

I suppose it might be a forlorn hope that we might be able to move on from the game last week?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 10:03:57 »

I'm hoping to put it to bed after the final whistle on Saturday Bob
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 10:30:54 »

People count empty seats on our ticketing site when we are have a big game coming up 
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 10:32:45 »

Yep, I'm sure this forum was the same when we got to Wembley, I'm sure there was a fairly regular update on tickets sold.

I suppose it might be a forlorn hope that we might be able to move on from the game last week?

Ignore this thread instead?
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, May 26, 2022, 15:08:18 »

A 25,000 ticket allocation pretty much covers the whole population of Burslem doesn't it?

Home from home, about 9,000 empty seats  Smiley
kaufman

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, May 26, 2022, 15:18:01 »

Clarke is banned from the touchline on this match correct? the lack of any info post game regarding game trouble and such has been limited.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, May 26, 2022, 15:19:59 »

Don't think so.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, May 26, 2022, 15:37:05 »

I see both clubs sales have stalled around the 15k mark. It’s always enlightening when reality doesn’t reflect supporters perception of club size. Using Vale as example, they seemed to genuinely believe they had a substantial fanbase and they would shift any tickets they get for any match. Clearly however, these supporters were fictitious and their fanbase is significantly less than existed in many of their heads.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, May 26, 2022, 15:44:42 »

I see both clubs sales have stalled around the 15k mark. It’s always enlightening when reality doesn’t reflect supporters perception of club size. Using Vale as example, they seemed to genuinely believe they had a substantial fanbase and they would shift any tickets they get for any match. Clearly however, these supporters were fictitious and their fanbase is significantly less than existed in many of their heads.

Quite. Vale fans got pretty irked by Town fans saying we'd sell out larger allocations and joked about how we probably think we'd take more to Wembley, but the numbers don't lie. 1600 on a weekend vs 2200 (sold out) on a Thursday night. And 15k to Wembley vs our various (much higher) totals.

Caveat: larger levels of support do not guarantee success on the pitch, but I'm not sure anyone is claiming they do.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, May 26, 2022, 19:21:53 »

I see fail have given Clarke a new 5 year contract.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: