Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 ... 66   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Port Vile v Swindon pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 60118 times)
Lemis

Ignore
« Reply #795 on: Friday, May 20, 2022, 09:28:28 »

And don't forget the cunt of a manager too, bitter? maybe, deserved? 100% fuck em.

It's certainly not just bitterness. Never has my opinion of a club deteriorated in such rapid fashion as it did last night. I certainly didn't feel this way towards Brentford, Preston or Millwall when they beat us in the playoffs.

Have you seen the writing on the wall?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #796 on: Friday, May 20, 2022, 09:36:46 »

T Hopefully all this will black list Vale somewhat and make it harder to sign played. Who’d want to play for a club where mobs have been seen to attack fellow professionals?!

I doubt it'll have much bearing TBH..

Of course it’s not all but Vale do seem to have an above average number and seems like their owner is in denial about it.

The owner will do whatever they can to protect the club. I guess holding their hands up and taking responsibility would be the right thing to do, but the FA and police need to crack on with this.
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #797 on: Friday, May 20, 2022, 09:37:57 »

Not long got back.

Fuck the game, mostly just disgusted by Swindon police. When players are being attacked and families are being pelted with all sorts of stuff and your immediate thought is to make sure you get good footage of the Swindon fans reacting so you can prosecute them, you're an absolute disgrace.

You cannot possibly wonder why people have no respect for you. Do your job and protect people instead of ensuring you can make enough pointless arrests to tick enough boxes to justify your jobs.

If you can't protect kids and families when the shit hits the fan, then why on earth did you join the force in the first place you fucking spineless cunts?

Rant over.

When was the last time you policed a pitch invasion?

The job the Wilts Police had to do last night was impossible. Nowhere near enough officers to make even a slight difference.

Enough police to stop invasions like last night will cost the club a fortune. They can't afford it so won't pay for it. The police won't do it for free because, if they do, moany cunts will complain about the increase in the police precept on their council tax.

200 officers in the ground might have made a difference but where do you get them from? Overtime or take them away from other duties and let the scum not at the football run free?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #798 on: Friday, May 20, 2022, 09:38:24 »

or Millwall when they beat us in the playoffs.

Actually I do for them. Probably the two hundred or so fans who legged it around to goad the departing away coaches, some trying to get on board.

If you didn't see this side, you may have a different view.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #799 on: Friday, May 20, 2022, 09:40:52 »

They should get done over by Mansfield at Wembley as Mansfield are much better than them at the direct stuff.

Let’s hope Clarke has a tough line ban for Wembley and a fair few of their fans get banning orders over this coming week. This last couple of weeks have been enlightening in terms of what a backward set of fans Vale have with the icing on the cake blaming our players for last nights trouble due to a couple of posts on social media. Hopefully all this will black list Vale somewhat and make it harder to sign played. Who’d want to play for a club where mobs have been seen to attack fellow professionals?! Of course it’s not all but Vale do seem to have an above average number and seems like their owner is in denial about it.

It was shite last night, but despite all this pearl clutching could we honestly say with hands on heart that same would definitely not happened at our place if shoe was on other foot.

For whatever reason football seems to be rapidly heading back to the early 80's in terms of dickheads causing trouble, which seems to be infecting most clubs.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #800 on: Friday, May 20, 2022, 09:42:20 »

To be fair to him Clarke has come out on all his interviews and apologised for his actions, which can happen in the heat of the moment. Not that I am in any way defending his actions, which he has been punished for, but the guy has been through personal hell this year (I'm not posting on here what has happened, sorry) and I think should be cut some slack a little.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #801 on: Friday, May 20, 2022, 09:42:31 »

When was the last time you policed a pitch invasion?

The job the Wilts Police had to do last night was impossible. Nowhere near enough officers to make even a slight difference.

Enough police to stop invasions like last night will cost the club a fortune. They can't afford it so won't pay for it. The police won't do it for free because, if they do, moany cunts will complain about the increase in the police precept on their council tax.

200 officers in the ground might have made a difference but where do you get them from? Overtime or take them away from other duties and let the scum not at the football run free?
Allowing the switch of ends caused a lot of the issues last night. The police before the game said it was causing massive issues so why the fuck did they let it happen. There was no planning for it or anything, at least when away fans are in the normal stand there are procedures in place. This is all on Vale, there fans AND the Police on this occasion!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #802 on: Friday, May 20, 2022, 09:42:51 »

Yes,what an example that idiot gave to his moronic fans
Yes Adje what an absolute mornonic cunt.
Absolutely, I blame him for stirring up the shit even more, he should be banned for a fucking season for inciting violence.

PS welcome back Lucy Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #803 on: Friday, May 20, 2022, 09:43:35 »

To be fair to him Clarke has come out on all his interviews and apologised for his actions, which can happen in the heat of the moment. Not that I am in any way defending his actions, which he has been punished for, but the guy has been through personal hell this year (I'm not posting on here what has happened, sorry) and I think should be cut some slack a little.
Of course he’s going to apologise, he’s just trying to work his way into the dugouts for a Wembley game!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #804 on: Friday, May 20, 2022, 09:43:49 »

It was shite last night, but despite all this pearl clutching could we honestly say with hands on heart that same would definitely not happened at our place if shoe was on other foot.

You only have to look at the Sheffield United semi to see our dickhead element goading the oppo fans.
I don't like it, classless, but its expected.

Kicking off with players is something else. I don't recall it being an issue before now.

Would our fans have done the same. I bloody hope not but can't be 100% sure.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #805 on: Friday, May 20, 2022, 09:45:08 »

They should get done over by Mansfield at Wembley as Mansfield are much better than them at the direct stuff.

Let’s hope Clarke has a tough line ban for Wembley and a fair few of their fans get banning orders over this coming week. This last couple of weeks have been enlightening in terms of what a backward set of fans Vale have with the icing on the cake blaming our players for last nights trouble due to a couple of posts on social media. Hopefully all this will black list Vale somewhat and make it harder to sign played. Who’d want to play for a club where mobs have been seen to attack fellow professionals?! Of course it’s not all but Vale do seem to have an above average number and seems like their owner is in denial about it.
I am sure DC will get a touchline ban, he should get a stadium ban too, as for the so called fans, I hope the club ban all of the offenders, no place in football for that shit, ever.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #806 on: Friday, May 20, 2022, 09:47:51 »

but the guy has been through personal hell this year (I'm not posting on here what has happened, sorry) and I think should be cut some slack a little.

That's extremely sad, and surely everyone has every sympathy. But that's irrelevant.

He simply lost his cool and was punished. End of. No problem. Should be watching from the stands on the 28th, that's fair and proportionate.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #807 on: Friday, May 20, 2022, 09:48:01 »

Of course he’s going to apologise, he’s just trying to work his way into the dugouts for a Wembley game!
This.

theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #808 on: Friday, May 20, 2022, 09:48:29 »

I am sure DC will get a touchline ban, he should get a stadium ban too, as for the so called fans, I hope the club ban all of the offenders, no place in football for that shit, ever.
Yeah a stadium ban would seem most appropriate
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #809 on: Friday, May 20, 2022, 09:52:37 »

The pitch invasion discussion is an interesting one and I think it's nigh on impossible to stop fans running onto the pitch especially in big games. The challenge now appears to be how you can protect player welfare as we've seen problems in all the play-off games now. Personally I think you have to look at punishing both the individuals and the clubs. There are enough cameras at grounds now that if anyone is caught assaulting a player or players, that's a lifetime ban from the ground and the club has to play a game (or more depending on the severity) behind closed doors.

Obviously in some cases it's difficult to determine which club the offender supports but you'd imagine even the most braindead of fans wouldn't attack one of their own players to get a rival to have to play a game behind closed doors!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 ... 66   Go Up
Print
Jump to: