Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 66   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Port Vile v Swindon pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 60100 times)
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 13:20:52 »

I remember when these match day threads had something about them.

RIP Reg.

It's true - some old fart used to put real research into the opening MDT post. How are you holding up?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #76 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 13:21:32 »

Confirmed VAR for the final

Sky Sports have now confirmed that VAR will be used in All 3 upcoming play off finals.

If we get there of course.
Wink

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Lardy Cake

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 13:26:15 »

Burslem has some wonderful architecture and Victorian Parks. Both of which are in close proximity to the football ground. Triple Screw brewed by the Titanic Brewery is/was one of my all time favourite Real Ales. Can one of the experts amongst you tell me what year the Towns game was called off about an hour before kick off due to a frozen pitch. There was no snow/frost the night before so was in my view called off for other reasons. I also remember so many Town fans staying in the Vine pub for hours afterwards drinking Archers Ale kindly put on for visiting fans.

"Still to find and still to follow. Joy in every hill and hollow. Company in solitude".
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 13:26:37 »

Don’t be such a negative nelly!
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 13:28:31 »

We stopped off in Stoke when the Bolton league cup replay was postponed. Just sat down for a curry and the car alarm went off. Some fuckwad smashed the back window. Fucking cold drive back from there!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 13:36:29 »

Morecambe

Morecambe is on the up, if I had the money I would be buying property in Morecambe.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 13:46:34 »

Tyson Fury seems to like living there!

So, give no fucks
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 13:47:33 »

It's true - some old fart used to put real research into the opening MDT post. How are you holding up?

I’m doing good, thank you.

I have something called Fibromyalgia, which is a chronic pain condition, also chronic fatigue syndrome, and a rancid lower bowel.

First 2/3 years was difficult, spent most of it in bed watching reruns of Only Fools and Horses, Gavin and Stacey, and Friends. I blame the opiates.

Used to get regular hand cramps, so using a phone or a laptop was difficult, also get brain fog (I’m 46).

Did the riches to rags thing, went from Shaw to temporary accommodation in Toothill for 5 years, moved away from West a few years ago, now quietly living on the northern edge of the borough.

Health is better, meds have improved, things are considerably brighter than a few years ago.

Sorry to bung it all on here, only just remembered how to reply to people Smiley
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 13:52:20 »

I'm not familiar with your name but you seem a decent guy and I feel the pain you have been going through which is hopefully now under control.

So, give no fucks
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 13:57:00 »

I’m doing good, thank you.

I have something called Fibromyalgia, which is a chronic pain condition, also chronic fatigue syndrome, and a rancid lower bowel.

First 2/3 years was difficult, spent most of it in bed watching reruns of Only Fools and Horses, Gavin and Stacey, and Friends. I blame the opiates.

Used to get regular hand cramps, so using a phone or a laptop was difficult, also get brain fog (I’m 46).

Did the riches to rags thing, went from Shaw to temporary accommodation in Toothill for 5 years, moved away from West a few years ago, now quietly living on the northern edge of the borough.

Health is better, meds have improved, things are considerably brighter than a few years ago.

Sorry to bung it all on here, only just remembered how to reply to people Smiley

Well don't be a stranger. We never forget an old TEFer.  Wink

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 13:59:07 »

I'm not familiar with your name but you seem a decent guy and I feel the pain you have been going through which is hopefully now under control.

Shaw Rosso is THE original match day thread starter.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 14:01:23 »

Wow respect to the man I never knew that😀

So, give no fucks
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 14:10:30 »

Didn’t I dethrone King of Tonga?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 14:12:55 »

Who was the poster who was increasingly ennobled as we kept winning games, was that you SR or someone else?
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 14:13:38 »

A league two title with Di canio after I took great care to start MDTs after getting in at 3am from the SU, and it’s all been forgotten.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 66   Go Up
Print
Jump to: