Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 [55] 56   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Port Vale pre match chat and match day thread  (Read 73210 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #810 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 13:34:35 »

meh, can't say it bothers me. I mostly just leave them to it really
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #811 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 13:43:04 »

Football is overrun with annoying twats. Just breathe and say Fuck Em.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #812 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 13:49:39 »

Whenever anyone engages in these "ours is bigger than yours" barneys, it's worth remembering how tiresome it was when Leeds and Sunderland used to do it to us.

It's never been more meaningless than in a season where the division was won by a vegan vanity village side.

Wembley 1990 Sunderland fans laughing at us walking back to the Tube station after we had beaten them😀

So, give no fucks
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #813 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 13:57:34 »

I miss PNE Thor.
Lardy Cake

Ignore
« Reply #814 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 14:13:34 »

Wembley 1990 Sunderland fans laughing at us walking back to the Tube station after we had beaten them😀
My memory of Sunderland fans that day is totally the opposite. All seemed gracious in defeat and wished us well a bit like Tranmere fans after the playoff at their place. Leicester City fans ….. now that’s a different story.

"Still to find and still to follow. Joy in every hill and hollow. Company in solitude".
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #815 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 14:28:15 »

My memory of Sunderland fans that day is totally the opposite. All seemed gracious in defeat and wished us well a bit like Tranmere fans after the playoff at their place. Leicester City fans ….. now that’s a different story.

I do like Sunderland as a club but came across aload of drunken bitter fans at Wembley Central. I agree about the Leicester comment as they were complete arseholes wrecking the Rat Trap pub in a league game and also complete pricks on the Tube before the play off final.

So, give no fucks
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #816 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 14:29:49 »

Some disgruntled Leicester twat decided to try and get out of the Wembley car park by nudging my car out of the way after we beat them.

Poor sad fuck.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #817 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 14:31:31 »

😡😡😡

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #818 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 14:34:24 »

Millwall were cunts too, suprisingly
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #819 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 14:39:59 »

Millwall were cunts too, suprisingly

I was genuinely surprised how many were outside the ground to gloat / bait us rather than watching their team lift the trophy and celebrate…
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #820 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 14:44:13 »

Millwall away in the PO season was fun, but didn't see any trouble at Wembley.

IF we were to beat Vale, it would be interesting to see how many fans we take to Wembley. We struggled to scrape up 20k last time, but with the feel good factor returning I reckon we could manage 25-28k.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #821 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 14:46:44 »

I do like Sunderland as a club but came across aload of drunken bitter fans at Wembley Central. I agree about the Leicester comment as they were complete arseholes wrecking the Rat Trap pub in a league game and also complete pricks on the Tube before the play off final.

Leicester fans were ok for me. Before the match (coming in from Bedford) it was me and about 10,000 of them walking up Wembley Way. A couple of them started pushing me around and a load of their fans told them to piss off and looked after me. And after the match i was talking to quite a few of them (or commiserating with them more like) and they were generally ok. Just depends which ones you bump into i guess.

Millwall though, horrible day from start to finish (note to myself, don't wear a Swindon top when you're coming by yourself and will be on tube trains full of Millwall fans)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #822 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 14:57:11 »

I was genuinely surprised how many were outside the ground to gloat / bait us rather than watching their team lift the trophy and celebrate…

Millwall were Cunts just looking for trouble and after the game when they should have been celebrating some were trying to get onto the Swindon coaches and attack Innocent fans.

Your worst nightmare😡

« Last Edit: Monday, May 16, 2022, 15:02:08 by Jimmy QuitMoaning » Logged

So, give no fucks
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #823 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 16:49:05 »

Good to see yet another ex STFC player was in the TE yesterday.

‘Who put the ball in the Oxford net?’

Super Tommy Broadbent
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #824 on: Monday, May 16, 2022, 16:56:55 »

Good to see yet another ex STFC player was in the TE yesterday.

‘Who put the ball in the Oxford net?’

Super Tommy Broadbent

Si Ferry was at the CG too.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 [55] 56   Go Up
Print
Jump to: