Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 56   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Port Vale pre match chat and match day thread  (Read 73725 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 18:08:28 »

Think the club are well aware and will address
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 18:10:39 »

Quote from: stfcjack
Same issue as all season, can’t purchase the other tickets in my group. Just hope the queues aren’t too big tomorrow…

question, have you set them to "manage" tickets on their behalf

this sends them an email that they then have to accept from their account
Lash_sumthin

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 18:14:15 »

yeah looks like managed is different to assign (as relatively new to the system its not obvious).
« Last Edit: Monday, May 9, 2022, 18:21:10 by Lash_sumthin » Logged
stfcjack

The Swindon lot don't seem to respect you

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 18:19:38 »

question, have you set them to "manage" tickets on their behalf

this sends them an email that they then have to accept from their account

Yeah, the only issue is when I purchased 4 ST in the close season, it was out the windows in the back of the TE, with what I can imagine were pretty inexperienced staff at the time (by no means am I placing any blame on the staff) but they were all placed under one email address. So therefore that has created issues throughout the season. I’m sure that there are others in this situation as well. I’m sure it will be ironed out for next season though.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 18:48:11 »

yeah, got a mate with same issue

might be possible to create an account for each and link ST from there. but I've not tried
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 20:27:48 »

Same shit as Man City. Shows three reserved seats add to basket then tells me I have ordered to many and to select one ticket. WTF.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 20:34:01 »

Quote from: Legends-Lounge
Same shit as Man City. Shows three reserved seats add to basket then tells me I have ordered to many and to select one ticket. WTF.

I realise this may sound patronising but I'd rather come across as that than not check.

I assume you are adding from the "face" icon top right? select the "n reserved tickets" link and add to basket from there?

And are all 3 season ticket holders?

make sure that they are assigned to different people, the is an "assign ticket" link I think once they are in the basket

if you've done that then yeah, weird and also a pain
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 20:52:35 »

wedding this weekend and the early ko means i cant get to the cg in time. im hoping that i can guarantee an away leg ticket with my season ticket but not sure how they are going to work that. do we have a scenario where there are more season tickets sold this season than possible maximum allocation?
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 21:12:54 »

I realise this may sound patronising but I'd rather come across as that than not check.

I assume you are adding from the "face" icon top right? select the "n reserved tickets" link and add to basket from there?

And are all 3 season ticket holders?

make sure that they are assigned to different people, the is an "assign ticket" link I think once they are in the basket

if you've done that then yeah, weird and also a pain

Yes I know about the face icon thingy. The tickets are all named under me .

I’m surprised they put racist Tory cunt as my name…but there you go.

I couldn’t see an assign ticket so it is a trip to the ticket office tomorrow on my home from work.
« Last Edit: Monday, May 9, 2022, 21:18:36 by Legends-Lounge » Logged
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 21:16:17 »

wedding this weekend and the early ko means i cant get to the cg in time. im hoping that i can guarantee an away leg ticket with my season ticket but not sure how they are going to work that. do we have a scenario where there are more season tickets sold this season than possible maximum allocation?

Even if they give us that whole big away end that still isn't as many tickets as we have season ticket holders I don't think. But no way every season ticket holder buys a ticket so you should be more than fine.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 21:17:30 »

so you can't assign one of them to another name?

that's bugger it then
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 21:19:27 »

so you can't assign one of them to another name?

that's bugger it then

Call in to the ticket office on my way home from work. I think phoning is going to be a waste of time.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 22:54:55 »

Wondered why the missus got pissy when I said I was going to football on Sunday, just realised it’s the wedding anniversary !!.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Tuesday, May 10, 2022, 04:48:35 »

Id have thought ST holders would be fine to get one as long as allocation is 1200+. Thursday night is impossible for a lot of people.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Tuesday, May 10, 2022, 06:35:24 »

Think I may have to record the game and avoid my phone until I can watch it alone later in the day.

I have a bad feeling - I though PV were good and we were lucky against them.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 56   Go Up
Print
Jump to: