Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 56   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Port Vale pre match chat and match day thread  (Read 73209 times)
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 11:51:52 »

You get everything on IPTV Jimmy, even foreign channels, (if that's your thing) PPV boxing and UFC, even Ifollow is on there. I paid £50 per year, a bargain!

Do you have to hide behind a VPN for IPTV BO ??
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #136 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 11:57:45 »

McKirdy really does upset fans of other clubs!

https://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forum/topic/51793-play-offs-well-wishes/

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 12:11:47 »

McKirdy really does upset fans of other clubs!

https://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forum/topic/51793-play-offs-well-wishes/

Strange thing is the negative comment there is from a Rovers fan, you can understanding PV's fans not liking him as he was a waste of a wage when he was there, did he piss over Rovers in either game?

TBF as has been noted on here multiple times McKirdy is one of those players that you like if he plays for you or think is a prize prick if he doesn't.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 12:14:26 »

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2022/may/ticket-details-confirmed-for-play-off-semi-final/

Ticket news out. Regular season pricing, season ticket holders and 6 game passes can buy two each in the first window.

Port Vale are getting the bank, so probably 11k max home fans. Hope that means they will reciprocate by offering 4k at their place.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 12:17:03 »

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2022/may/ticket-details-confirmed-for-play-off-semi-final/

Ticket news out. Regular season pricing, season ticket holders and 6 game passes can buy two each in the first window.

Port Vale are getting the bank, so probably 11k max home fans. Hope that means they will reciprocate by offering 4k at their place.
Saw that. Guessing we have to give them the Arkells as well with the rules about covered seating.

It did cross my mind earlier that Vale's meeting about alternative ticket arrangements might not be so much about reorganising their allocations as wanting a better system in place for ticket sales (e.g. ticketmaster as opposed to club shop). Just a thought.
cdakev

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 12:20:06 »

Well i hope the away end in the Arkell's stand goes to home fans. That would be ridiculous to give them 3,000 tickets when we don't need to. It will stop some Swindon fans getting tickets.
We need as many home fans to get behind the team and create a great atmosphere. I bet Port Vale only give us something like 1,200 tickets.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 12:26:30 »

Hopefully the clubs have spoken behind the scenes and if we give them the Bank +  the away section Arkells (roughly 3,500) then we get the 4k allocation at their place.

Obviously it doesn't matter me as I won't make either game, but I'd rather we could have a larger allocation at their place and vice versa than both sides restrict away fan numbers, even if it means fewer home fans at the CG.
cdakev

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 12:30:02 »

My wife's birthday the same day as the away leg !
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 12:31:59 »

They will not sell The Arkells and SB 3,300 tickets in a month of Sundays. They brought about 63 fans here once.  

Surely surely surely Shirley, we have kept The Arkells corner.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 12:36:05 »

They will not sell The Arkells and SB 3,300 tickets in a month of Sundays. They brought about 63 fans here once. 

It’s the play offs
They will bring more than usual - just like ourselves and any other team in the play offs, ever
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 12:37:29 »

Don’t think they will sell it either however there are rules that you have to give away fans some under cover seating. Also for these games you have to give 10% capacity or 2k which is how Sunderland/Shedf We’d got away with giving each other 2k tickets
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 12:37:49 »

Yep. You have to give the illusion of being abroad.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 12:38:10 »

Nope, there is a bit of technical piss-fartery which I couldn't really properly explain to you but once setup I just launch the app on the TV and I enjoy a massive range of TV.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 12:40:27 »

Ffs, so there's no ticket window for us who don't have a ST but have been to about 18 home games this season?  No
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Monday, May 9, 2022, 12:44:16 »

Don't think that we've ever sold out the home allocation for a play off game?
Having said that it's likely that there will be big demand for this one.
Don't doubt that PV will bring good numbers albeit it will be an early start for most of them.

Away, for comparison, we took less than 1200 to Sheffield which was also a Thursday night.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 56   Go Up
Print
Jump to: