Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Monkey Hangers 🐒 v Town preview/matchday thread  (Read 20017 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Monday, April 25, 2022, 09:06:33 »

…by winning games

Very true so they must have a different mentality as their fans barely know any songs.

So, give no fucks
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: Monday, April 25, 2022, 09:14:26 »

By having a drum....

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Formerly Drummer Boy

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: Monday, April 25, 2022, 22:45:58 »

I hope this isn’t a thinly veiled attempt to get the drum back…

Hahaha! No, I'm working on proposals within the Trust to improve the Match Day atmosphere. Not saying anything will come of any of it right now but call it market research as you will Smiley

Better music from 2.45 and better walk out music. Get a song going on kick off that we can all sing along too . Most of the loudest grounds you will visit will have a song... Sheffield Utd Leeds Norwich Liverpool etc

Any suggestions of what our song should be? One question I have, rather than playing music to app everyone up, would we be better off cutting it and letting the fans make the noise? Saves singing fans competing with music blaring out the tannoy...

Outside of that a designated singing/atmosphere section wouldn’t go amiss

TE1, TE2, TE3, D7U and D7L?

--------

Really appreciating all the comments and feedback guys! Keep it coming

I used to be that kid with the drum in the Nationwide and Town End - Be nice to me or I'll tell my Mum Smiley
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2022, 08:36:48 »

Turn the fucking tannoy down in the DRS. It's deafening and really treble-y so sounds gross.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2022, 08:55:07 »

We need more passion

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: