Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets 22-23 (prices released 23/3)  (Read 13406 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, March 23, 2022, 17:10:21 »

SEASON TICKET RENEWAL RATE

Category                     Side Stands                          The Alan McLoughlin Town End

Adult                              £370                                     £350

Over 65                          £290                                     £270

Under 21                       £160                                     £150

Under 18                       £130                                     £120

Under 11                       £40                                       £40

Family 1**                    £440                                     N/A

Family 2***                  £740                                     N/A

Student                         £290                                     £270

RATE FOR NEW SEASON TICKET HOLDERS

Category                   Side Stands                           The Alan McLoughlin Town End

Adults                           £400                                     £380

Over 65                        £320                                     £290

Under 21                      £160                                     £150

Under 18                      £130                                     £120

Under 11                      £40                                       £40

Family 1**                   £440                                     N/A

Family 2***                 £740                                     N/A

Student                        £320                                     £290
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2022, 17:23:06 »

Watch our Season Ticket Video here

With Our team currently fighting for promotion from the EFL Sky Bet League Two, now is an exciting time to be part of the Football Club as we build towards an incredibly bright future both on and off the pitch.

We are pleased to announce details of Season Tickets and match day ticket prices for the 22/23 season so you can secure your seat early in what will soon be ‘Your House, Our Home’, given the plans we have to buy the County Ground.

Season Tickets provide excellent value, with renewals getting to watch manager Ben Garner’s quality football at only £16 a game and for new Season Ticket holders £17 a game, a significant saving on our match day ticket prices (35% saving for renewals and 30% saving for new).  We are also providing a range of new added value benefits for our Season Ticket holders, from priority ticket access to 10% discount in our shop and bars, plus numerous discounts with a number of our partners.

Prices have increased 6% on 20/21 Season Tickets (21/22 Season Ticket pricing was reduced as a thank you and encouragement to our supporters to kindly waive their 20/21 refunds to support the club).  The pricing increase will help ensure the Club can cover rising costs driven by inflation.  It also helps the Club continue its path to sustainability.  All of your hard earned monies are invested in the Club under Clem’s stewardship and will help us to continue to rebuild the Club on and off the pitch.

Clem Morfuni said “Thank you for all your support to date in the 21/22 season.  We have thought hard about Season Ticket prices for the 22/23 Season and discussed them at length with the Supporters Club and Supporters Trust at our March Advisory Board meeting.  Representatives of the Trust and Supporters Club understood the cost pressures the Club are under and the need to make the Club sustainable.  I will continue to commit to you that all of your monies will be reinvested back into our Club.  Thanks for all your support and please come and join us on the journey for the 22/23 Season and ask more of your friends and family to join us!”

Payment options include Bank Transfer, Financing option (3 or 9 month option) or cash. Currently only the finance option is available online, whilst cash in store. Bank Transfer can be done from anywhere, the payment reference must include client reference and name. More details about this option will be sent out via email or letter and also published across our channels in the coming days.
Thanks for your continued support. COYR.
Rob Angus, CEO.

Pricing for 2022-23 Season Tickets can be found below.

SEASON TICKET RENEWAL RATE

Category                     Side Stands                          The Alan McLoughlin Town End

Adult                              £370                                     £350

Over 65                          £290                                     £270

Under 21                       £160                                     £150

Under 18                       £130                                     £120

Under 11                       £40                                       £40

Family 1**                    £440                                     N/A

Family 2***                  £740                                     N/A

Student                         £290                                     £270

RATE FOR NEW SEASON TICKET HOLDERS

Category                   Side Stands                           The Alan McLoughlin Town End

Adults                           £400                                     £380

Over 65                        £320                                     £290

Under 21                      £160                                     £150

Under 18                      £130                                     £120

Under 11                      £40                                       £40

Family 1**                   £440                                     N/A

Family 2***                 £740                                     N/A

Student                        £320                                     £290

On the production of your STFC Season ticket card for season 2022/23 you are entitled to many benefits including: 

• 10% off drinks at the Legends Bar on matchdays

• 10% cashback in club shop and online store

• 10% discount at Fratello's Restaurant from Sunday to Thursday (food and alcohol), as well as 10% off home deliveries and takeaways

• 1 free selected alcoholic or soft drink at Boom Battle Bar on matchdays. Also, 10% off food, drinks and games all the time;

• 10% off at Wagamama's;

• 35% off hospitality at Swindon Town but this can only be redeemed four times per season ;

• Priority for away game tickets;

• Priority for Cup match tickets

• Priority for Play-Off tickets;

• Exclusive Season Ticket Holder Events;

• Season Ticket Newsletter;

• Plus, more benefits to follow!

We can also confirm Match Day prices for the 2022-23 season:

MATCH DAY PRICES

Category                                      Side Stands                         The Alan McLoughlin Town End

Adult                                               £25                                     £20

Family Bundle 1 (1A+1U18)        £26                                     £22

Family Bundle 2 (2A+1U18)        £50                                     £40

Disabled                                         £25                                     £20

Over 65                                          £18                                     £16

Student                                          £18                                     £16

Under 11                                       £2                                        £2

Under 18                                       £8                                        £7

Under 21                                       £12                                     £11

Wheelchair                                   £25                                     £20

WINDOW DATES

Category Date

Renewals for existing Season Ticket Holders ONLY (can purchase additional new tickets if needed at the New ST rate) 29th March

General Sale 11th May

Season Ticket seats that have not been renewed will be released for General Sale 30th May

Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2022, 17:32:56 »

Can live with £370 for a DRS renewal.
The benefits add value as well.

Can remember paying £375 for a renewal in one of the Pogue McMahone seasons in the 90's.
Good value in comparison taking inflation into account albeit at least one division lower.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2022, 17:38:38 »

Happy with that. Free drink in the Boom Battle Bar (wherever that is?) every matchday is an interesting one.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2022, 17:42:53 »

£20 difference between a side stand season ticket and the Townend😀

So, give no fucks
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2022, 17:50:26 »

If I was still local, I reckon 10% of at Fratellos would pay for my ST on its own!
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2022, 18:14:56 »

I dislike the spin, it states a 6% rise on a ticket, then says that’s from the price of 2 seasons ago.
Other than that it’s not too bad, the ticket price wouldn’t put me off, it’s more the cost of getting there (£1,500 & rising)

All the additional benefits mean very little, not sure I’m going to travel to Swindon for 10% off a meal Cheesy
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2022, 18:16:47 »

10% off away tickets would be beneficial

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2022, 18:22:42 »

Still got a bee in my bonnet about this season being more expensive than the season that never was, after giving the cash up.

I think I'd feel differently otherwise.

The prices are fair, but in today's environment there will be some that will sadly be struggling

I am impressed with no stupid early bird bollocks though
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2022, 18:27:34 »

£20 difference between a side stand season ticket and the Townend😀

Atmosphere doesn't come cheap  Wink
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2022, 18:27:53 »

Still got a bee in my bonnet about this season being more expensive than the season that never was, after giving the cash up.

Also the idea that dropping prices for this season was some great gesture, and the fact we had been relegated had no bearing?
Lemis

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2022, 18:46:17 »

I dislike the spin, it states a 6% rise on a ticket, then says that’s from the price of 2 seasons ago.
Other than that it’s not too bad, the ticket price wouldn’t put me off, it’s more the cost of getting there (£1,500 & rising)

All the additional benefits mean very little, not sure I’m going to travel to Swindon for 10% off a meal Cheesy

16.67% rise on this season's prices for Town End Renewal. Would rather the club just be honest about that rather than give the 6% rise figure

Have you seen the writing on the wall?
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2022, 20:53:34 »

I know that feeling.
Fill the tank up and off you go.
Then fill it up the next day, noting the ticket costs and all the other additional costs.
Expensive pastime.
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2022, 21:34:45 »

To be fair, the club transparency has increase by 100% since 2020/2021 so the comfort of knowing that the additional 16% isn’t going into Pee Lower’s back pocket makes the increase palatable, plus, let’s not forget, we’re about to own the ground we visited all our lives. 

It could have been so much worse…
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, March 24, 2022, 05:09:01 »

No issues with the adult price rise. The childrens price increase smacks me as short sighted profiteering

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: