Question: How will the season end
Automatics
Play Off winners
Play Off losers
Top Half
Bottom Half

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Where will we finish this season?  (Read 11153 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2022, 11:38:51 »

The glimmer of hope is that their run has kicked in too early and they may plateu out somewhat - it's a big ask to keep that kind of run going for as long as they have and still with nearly 3 months to go.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #61 on: Thursday, May 26, 2022, 12:45:17 »

Revisting this one. I forgot I had predicted us as playoff losers. Going into the playoffs I was extremely confident. Ho hum, Swindon.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Thursday, May 26, 2022, 12:53:56 »

Looks like I got this one right, should have had a bet on it!
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, May 26, 2022, 12:55:53 »

I predicted same. Didn't see enough in Garners tactical nouse to win the play offs, but thought we may scrape it, which we did.

singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, May 26, 2022, 15:03:02 »

I preferred the August thread Head vs Heart.

I still can't get my head in a position to accept targeting safety/bottom half finish. As town fans we haven't had this proposition many times in the last 20 years. We usually go into each season with ambitions of promotion.

I know we are lucky to have the club and our preparations have been terrible. BUT i still can't do it. this is a proper shit league and everyone is making these assumptions without more signings to come.

I refuse to believe it.

swindon are massive everywhere we go  Beers we always need ambition of promotion. even no players, no manager and no preseason should stop us aiming for promotion from league 2.

just imagine what we would be like with everything in place well in advance of the season starting!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Thursday, May 26, 2022, 15:53:30 »

I predicted top half so I was right..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Thursday, May 26, 2022, 20:50:50 »

Shit, I said play off losers. Cool.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: