Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ashley Cole  (Read 8668 times)
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« on: Friday, January 7, 2022, 23:06:35 »

It’s a shame that Ashley Cole and Eni Aluko had to be racially and homophobically abused at the end of game tonight. It’s very sad. As an Arsenal fan with a not particular like for AC - he was only trying to be a pundit for the ITV coverage, yet a few fans were throwing things and shouting sickening abuse. On what had been a very special occasion it’s a real shame that it ended up with such wankers trying to ruin it. I actually got to speak with AC after and apologise for the behaviour of a mindless few. Unsure if they had to cut in the studio. I know they moved to the centre circle. Disgusting and proper embarrassing.

Now, ain't that just like me?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, January 7, 2022, 23:07:52 »

I heard some abuse, none of it racial or homophobic though?  Huh?
Arsenal fan? Sorry to hear that.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, January 7, 2022, 23:10:16 »

if that's true it's disgusting.

all I could hear from the DRS was 'shit Kessler Hayden', 'Ashley, you're a cunt' and the Lee Power sex offender song
Boy About Town
Pricko

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, January 7, 2022, 23:11:10 »

It’s sat with the police. Hope those culpable know they will be identified.

4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, January 7, 2022, 23:11:46 »

if that's true it's disgusting.

all I could hear from the DRS was 'shit Kessler Hayden', 'Ashley, you're a cunt' and the Lee Power sex offender song

Me too,  and I was in the TE about 50ft from Mr Cole.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, January 7, 2022, 23:14:15 »

Was it a few individual muppets shouting? Bit strange they put them where they did. No excuses though, crap if that's what happened.
Boy About Town
Pricko

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, January 7, 2022, 23:20:31 »

It’ll only take Ashley Cole to tweet about it to put the skids on what otherwise was a memorable occasion. It’s not all of our fan base but instead a pond life few. I did question why the team were plonked in the corner of the DRS/TE

theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, January 7, 2022, 23:59:07 »

I think there’s a few that follow us that are going to find themselves in a bit of trouble before long. There seems to have been a lot of incidents this season so imagine some are starting to get the attention of the authorities now as it’s almost impossible to do anything in and around grounds these days without getting it picked up on camera.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, January 8, 2022, 08:51:15 »

It’s a shame that Ashley Cole and Eni Aluko had to be racially and homophobically abused at the end of game tonight. It’s very sad. As an Arsenal fan with a not particular like for AC - he was only trying to be a pundit for the ITV coverage, yet a few fans were throwing things and shouting sickening abuse. On what had been a very special occasion it’s a real shame that it ended up with such wankers trying to ruin it. I actually got to speak with AC after and apologise for the behaviour of a mindless few. Unsure if they had to cut in the studio. I know they moved to the centre circle. Disgusting and proper embarrassing.

How many 'fans' were involved?  Was it a group, or a few individuals?  If the latter, hope you took a few pics & reported it.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, January 8, 2022, 08:55:23 »

Morons.

A bit like the two lads that ran onto the pitch at the end. Worth it for the inevitable banning order?
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, January 8, 2022, 09:01:13 »

Was it a few individual muppets shouting? Bit strange they put them where they did. No excuses though, crap if that's what happened.

This no excuses but how stupid to put them there.
It was obvious it was going to happen and said before the kick off.
It’s not Sutton Utd with a couple of hundred.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, January 8, 2022, 09:08:17 »

This no excuses but how stupid to put them there.
It was obvious it was going to happen and said before the kick off.
It’s not Sutton Utd with a couple of hundred.

I thought the producers would have learnt from pre-match as there were a few lads giving the hand signals directly behind Ashley Cole which was clearly visible on TV

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, January 8, 2022, 09:08:59 »

Morons.

A bit like the two lads that ran onto the pitch at the end. Worth it for the inevitable banning order?
yeah wtf was that about. 3 as one snuck on later.

looked to be u16, are they banning order exempt or something?
--------------
anyway, the mass chanting at pundits was always going to happen. true enough.. don't much care about it, made me chuckle.

accuse of a racist nature, no. just no
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, January 8, 2022, 10:12:14 »

Yeah creating an atmosphere while we're on display for the world to see is one thing, but hurling abuse is another. Un a fucking ceptable

Little shits who got on the pitch and the twats who keep bringing smoke bombs can fuck right off out of the club and never come back as well. Selfish pricks don't fully understand the effect their actions have on the club or fanbase at large. "Oh it's a bit of fun" isn't that fun when it means the rest of the fanbase has reduced ticket allocations, gets shit treatment by police and stewards etc., and the club which is already in a precarious financial situation regarding debts etc. ends up getting fined.

Go support fucking Reading or the Pox you bunch of cockwombles.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, January 8, 2022, 12:36:54 »

I think there was a handful of Arsenal ‘fans’ in the vicinity given the abuse I heard around him being a money grabber.

Bizarre place to put the pundits.

Needless to say, if there was racist abuse I hope the culprits are found and punished.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: