Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Following STFC away day stories  (Read 9016 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« on: Monday, January 3, 2022, 12:56:59 »

This has to be the tube journey from hell for these Town fans! Looking at the username bamboozleman123 is it the infamous Bamboo and his mates or just a coincidence🤔

« Last Edit: Monday, January 3, 2022, 13:01:58 by Jimmy Quimm » Logged

So, give no fucks
Broadbents Tackle

TEF Historian

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, January 3, 2022, 13:03:20 »

Looking at the username bamboozleman123 is it the infamous Bamboo and his mates or just a coincidence🤔

I think that's unlikely unless he's a closet Millwall fan.

There was trouble in our train carriage after that game. A Swindon fan with his family started having a little pop at us about it because he thought we were Millwall.

Whether your eyes are green, brown, blue, let me see a little bit of red in 'em.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, January 3, 2022, 13:10:17 »

I didn't check his other videos and you're right its not likely to be Bamboo as this person is defiantley a Millwall fan.
They were off their heads that day trying to get on our coaches after the game rather than celebrating promotion inside the stadium.
« Last Edit: Monday, January 3, 2022, 13:16:46 by Jimmy Quimm » Logged

So, give no fucks
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, January 3, 2022, 13:21:59 »

I remember that day well. I came down from Bedford with my Swindon shirt on, not having used my brain and thinking what tubes the Millwall fans would be on.

The first tube pulled into St Pancras packed with Millwall Supporters, and they were defeaning on there. So i left that one but when the second one came in the same i just got on as i had no choice. To say that was unpleasant followed by getting off the tube and walking through the masses of Millwall fans and getting jostled everywhere was just not fun.

I've never left a stadium so quickly afterwards, and although there were a few Millwall on the tube back, they were generally decent thank goodness.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, January 3, 2022, 13:31:28 »

I remember that day well. I came down from Bedford with my Swindon shirt on, not having used my brain and thinking what tubes the Millwall fans would be on.

The first tube pulled into St Pancras packed with Millwall Supporters, and they were defeaning on there. So i left that one but when the second one came in the same i just got on as i had no choice. To say that was unpleasant followed by getting off the tube and walking through the masses of Millwall fans and getting jostled everywhere was just not fun.

I've never left a stadium so quickly afterwards, and although there were a few Millwall on the tube back, they were generally decent thank goodness.

This must bring back bad memories!

So, give no fucks
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, January 3, 2022, 13:37:23 »

Yep, it does! I'd managed to forget quite how unpleasant it was.

If ever we get Millwall in a play-off final again, i'm coming to Swindon first and coming with the masses for safety in numbers.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, January 3, 2022, 13:41:31 »

Horrible fanbase

So, give no fucks
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #7 on: Monday, January 3, 2022, 13:43:34 »

Millwall fans are just bullies, they revell in scaring women and children and the older fans of opposition clubs, cowardly bullies that bully in numbers because they feel safe with their other cunts along side them, Power is a Millwall fan, nuff said.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, January 3, 2022, 13:48:04 »

My mate and myself walked out of Wembley tube the wrong exit onto the street and just looking out on a sea of Millwall blue, fuck me my rusty bullet hole started to vibrate like an ABS braking system. Anyway we kind of skirted around the outside on said seething mass of fetid turds and walked up Wembley way.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, January 3, 2022, 13:52:06 »

Had a hoot for the Blackpool away game that saw us get promoted with MuckMahon.

Went up the day before - early! Filled up at the petrol station on the A419 just down from Blunsdon

Thought we had left early enough but a minibus pulled in to fill up as well full of Town fans. The door slid open with a cascade of bottles and cans crashing onto the forecourt - well pissed up already. A flavour of things to come.

Stopped on the M6 for a bite to eat and a slash and walking back to the car we saw 4 Town fans running away from the services back to their car carrying a huge rubber plant with them - obviously nicked. They and the rubber plant got in the car with the rubber plant sticking about 3 foot out of their sunroof. Passed them later on the M6 still with the plant still sticking out.

Well into the evening in Blackpool having had a few beers we were shouted at from an unmarked van across the road. Shouted abuse back and a few ‘come on, then’ gestures when some of Lancashire’s finest riot police piled out the van and into us.

That sobered us up for a bit. Retired to another pub where one of our group said that some bloke had just put his hand up his girlfriend’s skirt. And it all kicked off again.

We all had tickets for the home end and never actually got to see the game as my dozy brother told a copper he was from Corsham and we all got turned away.

I think it ended 0-0.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, January 3, 2022, 13:54:27 »

Good story Clap

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, January 3, 2022, 13:54:31 »

Millwall - says a lot when  100 fans first thought after winning a playoff final is to run to the away car park and try and get on the coaches.

obviously a minority, but the pre match was one of trying to intimidate everyone and anyone two

their reputation is deserved
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, January 3, 2022, 14:01:43 »

Had a hoot for the Blackpool away game that saw us get promoted with MuckMahon.

Went up the day before - early! Filled up at the petrol station on the A419 just down from Blunsdon

Thought we had left early enough but a minibus pulled in to fill up as well full of Town fans. The door slid open with a cascade of bottles and cans crashing onto the forecourt - well pissed up already. A flavour of things to come.

Stopped on the M6 for a bite to eat and a slash and walking back to the car we saw 4 Town fans running away from the services back to their car carrying a huge rubber plant with them - obviously nicked. They and the rubber plant got in the car with the rubber plant sticking about 3 foot out of their sunroof. Passed them later on the M6 still with the plant still sticking out.

Well into the evening in Blackpool having had a few beers we were shouted at from an unmarked van across the road. Shouted abuse back and a few ‘come on, then’ gestures when some of Lancashire’s finest riot police piled out the van and into us.

That sobered us up for a bit. Retired to another pub where one of our group said that some bloke had just put his hand up his girlfriend’s skirt. And it all kicked off again.

We all had tickets for the home end and never actually got to see the game as my dozy brother told a copper he was from Corsham and we all got turned away.

I think it ended 0-0.

I was in London that day with an ex. Didn’t Bamber score and it finished 1-1 or am I thinking of the home game?
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, January 3, 2022, 14:04:49 »

I think it was 1-1 and Allardyce & McMahon had a little dust up!

So, give no fucks
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #14 on: Monday, January 3, 2022, 14:08:02 »

I was in London that day with an ex. Didn’t Bamber score and it finished 1-1 or am I thinking of the home game?
Way too late for Bamber mate.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: