Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Turnstile Issues  (Read 10194 times)
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, November 25, 2021, 22:19:43 »

Or people get to the game a bit earlier? It's not like it isn't happening every week.  I know and plan to get in a little bit earlier than I normally would have, not rocket science.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, November 25, 2021, 22:25:50 »

Or people get to the game a bit earlier? It's not like it isn't happening every week.  I know and plan to get in a little bit earlier than I normally would have, not rocket science.
Trains, traffic, jobs, bars including the clubs own make that completely unrealistic. It’s not on supporters to adjust their match day experience to accommodate the clubs shortcomings!
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, November 25, 2021, 22:28:17 »

Trains, traffic, jobs, bars including the clubs own make that completely unrealistic. It’s not on supporters to adjust their match day experience to accommodate the clubs shortcomings!

I can't see it being fixed by Saturday, so unless people do something different then they will get in late.  I'm sure the VAST majority could make it into the ground earlier.  Agreed the club need to sort it out but I will take resposibility for myself getting into the ground on time, its not that difficult.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, November 25, 2021, 22:30:14 »

I can't see it being fixed by Saturday, so unless people do something different then they will get in late.  I'm sure the VAST majority could make it into the ground earlier.  Agreed the club need to sort it out but I will take resposibility for myself getting into the ground on time, its not that difficult.
So it’s on the club to do something different, this has been happening all season so it’s time for a plan B not trialling fixes all the time!
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, November 25, 2021, 22:31:44 »

Good to see some communication on this at last - fingers crossed it will be sorted by the new year.

Expecting fans to be in the ground an hour before though is laughable, but I understand the need to try to encourage this.
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, November 25, 2021, 22:41:20 »

So it’s on the club to do something different, this has been happening all season so it’s time for a plan B not trialling fixes all the time!

I never said it wasn't on the club to sort out, all i said is people can take resposibility for themselves getting into the ground on time.  If you don't then its your own fucking fault.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, November 25, 2021, 22:44:05 »

I never said it wasn't on the club to sort out, all i said is people can take resposibility for themselves getting into the ground on time.  If you don't then its your own fucking fault.
No it’s still the club’s fault & they need to pull out all the stops for a solution on Saturday to get people in quickly. There’s nothing to do in the ground before kick off, the food and drink is still awful so of course people won’t want to waste an hour milling around in the concourse!
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, November 25, 2021, 22:48:10 »

No it’s still the club’s fault & they need to pull out all the stops for a solution on Saturday to get people in quickly. There’s nothing to do in the ground before kick off, the food and drink is still awful so of course people won’t want to waste an hour milling around in the concourse!

Yeah good luck with that attitude, an hour is a bit much and not what I said.

Well I will make a small adjustment to get into the ground before the game starts and you wait for a miracle for it to be all resolved by Saturday.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Thursday, November 25, 2021, 22:55:17 »

Yeah good luck with that attitude, an hour is a bit much and not what I said.

Well I will make a small adjustment to get into the ground before the game starts and you wait for a miracle for it to be all resolved by Saturday.
Then more fool you, the club need to show a clear effort to improve things on Saturday and hopefully they will!
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Thursday, November 25, 2021, 23:03:41 »

Get over yourself, the club are working hard on it. It doubt it will get fixed, how is making sure I get into the ground before the game starts making me a fool, ha
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #55 on: Friday, November 26, 2021, 07:37:42 »

Then don't fucking go? The club have literally said in a statement it could take a couple of weeks so are asking people to help if they can, obviously if people can't then i get that but if it's simply because you don't want to then i have no sympathy for anyone stuck in a long line Saturday

The issue has been a joke this year you can't get away from that but now we have a detailed statement giving a time frame and what actions can be taken i am not sure what people expect. 
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Friday, November 26, 2021, 08:08:44 »

I have to travel a fair distance for home games. I will just leave a bit earlier and stroll a bit faster through the bus station. No biggie.

Nothing to see here
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Friday, November 26, 2021, 08:13:28 »

Then don't fucking go? The club have literally said in a statement it could take a couple of weeks so are asking people to help if they can, obviously if people can't then i get that but if it's simply because you don't want to then i have no sympathy for anyone stuck in a long line Saturday

The issue has been a joke this year you can't get away from that but now we have a detailed statement giving a time frame and what actions can be taken i am not sure what people expect. 
Fuck me you can still criticise the club you know, this has been going on all season and it’s taken them until yesterday to finally acknowledge itx, it’s the new ownerships first major fuck up. There’s plenty of things they could have done as a temporary measure to improve the situation but they haven’t, so I stand by my opinion on Saturday they need to make an effort to try and improve the situation and have a plan B. Simply kicking the can down the road saying it’s likely to be the same on Saturday is piss poor.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Friday, November 26, 2021, 08:57:19 »

I have to travel a fair distance for home games. I will just leave a bit earlier and stroll a bit faster through the bus station. No biggie.
bus wanker!

even if you are right.

the important thing is they are aware, acknowledged and are trying to fix.

it is a bit frustrating as nobody wants to be sat/stood in a cold concourse (+ covid) longer than they need to but let's give them a chance to fix it
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Friday, November 26, 2021, 08:59:28 »

oh and the loudspeakers in drs.

after the minutes silence you could hear everything perfectly, once people start chatting then you can't hear a bloody thing !

I guess it needs replacing. I wouldn't have it top of my list of things to do given it's been like that for donkeys
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: