Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FAC Draw live at 1.05 today.  (Read 19526 times)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Sunday, November 21, 2021, 09:45:27 »

I could only get one adult ticket into my basket for this. Is this a reoccurring issue?
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Sunday, November 21, 2021, 10:10:05 »

I could only get one adult ticket into my basket for this. Is this a reoccurring issue?

I managed to buy 3 over the phone because it would only let me buy 1 online even though I have 3, 6 match bundle tickets. I have since been online and managed to buy another but yes will only let me buy 1 more each time I log in, perhaps that is the way you need to go about it. My 3 tickets have already arrived and there are seat numbers on I thought it was a case of sit where you want as I've got a 4th on the way.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Sunday, November 21, 2021, 10:13:54 »

Sorted. Me and the DNA, see there.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Monday, November 22, 2021, 13:52:02 »

I managed to buy 3 over the phone because it would only let me buy 1 online even though I have 3, 6 match bundle tickets. I have since been online and managed to buy another but yes will only let me buy 1 more each time I log in, perhaps that is the way you need to go about it. My 3 tickets have already arrived and there are seat numbers on I thought it was a case of sit where you want as I've got a 4th on the way.
In some ways I wish every game was unallocated seating, but it just doesn't work when it's a sell out. Clubs like Crewe do it right - give everyone an allocated seat then tell people they can sit where they like if feasible.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Monday, November 22, 2021, 13:57:47 »

If people were sensible, unallocated seating would work just fine - you just have to accept you may end up split from people you wanted to be with.  People are far too selfish to make it work though, plus, the authorities love allocated seating as it helps them identify trouble, which they are primed to expect and manage in football.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Thursday, November 25, 2021, 17:45:07 »

I'm coming over for this game and can't see a link for tickets on the club site any more. Have we sold out our allocation?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Thursday, November 25, 2021, 17:48:27 »

I'm coming over for this game and can't see a link for tickets on the club site any more. Have we sold out our allocation?

If you click on the “Buy Now” button or on the “Show all events” one, it should display in the list. It does for me.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Thursday, November 25, 2021, 17:59:30 »

If you get a ticket, get in touch, as David and I are going, be great to see you again.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Thursday, November 25, 2021, 18:02:48 »

I heard we have 200 out of 2000 left.
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Thursday, November 25, 2021, 18:10:10 »

I heard we have 200 out of 2000 left.

That's a great number of us. I can't fucking wait, and I can't sit in my designated seats as I have seats for 5 in 3 different areas
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Thursday, November 25, 2021, 21:03:10 »

If you get a ticket, get in touch, as David and I are going, be great to see you again.

Will do! Was last time discussing the Russian Revolution on the way to Bramall Lane? You'll have to remind me how to lift a pint.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Friday, November 26, 2021, 06:52:33 »

Will do! Was last time discussing the Russian Revolution on the way to Bramall Lane? You'll have to remind me how to lift a pint.

That sounds about right, mate.  A few years ago now.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Friday, November 26, 2021, 08:59:07 »

Wish I could be there. Always enjoyed going FA cup matches

COYMRs

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: