Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bristol Rovers v Swindon pre match chat and matchday thread.  (Read 40672 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #525 on: Friday, October 8, 2021, 14:50:13 »

Joey Barton has gone all David Icke with his pre match interview. Claims God has told him to help out Rovers.

Jesus!

‘This is a very concerning interview...he say that after an hour in Church he 'realised...was sent here to help this football club out of the doldrums..'

If he really believes he is here due to divine intervention then I worry the men in white coats are not far away.

Claims he is not being paid and does it for charity...well I don't believe it...’
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #526 on: Friday, October 8, 2021, 15:12:52 »

Joey Barton has gone all David Icke with his pre match interview. Claims God has told him to help out Rovers.

Jesus!

‘This is a very concerning interview...he say that after an hour in Church he 'realised...was sent here to help this football club out of the doldrums..'

If he really believes he is here due to divine intervention then I worry the men in white coats are not far away.

Claims he is not being paid and does it for charity...well I don't believe it...’

Not being paid? That may have some legs on it, after all, the Gas are a lot of things but surely they can’t be that thick to pay someone so shit and deluded a decent wage?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #527 on: Friday, October 8, 2021, 15:39:39 »

Jesus!

God, famously, moves in mysterious ways, but that might be pushing it...
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #528 on: Friday, October 8, 2021, 18:10:32 »

Not being paid? That may have some legs on it, after all, the Gas are a lot of things but surely they can’t be that thick to pay someone so shit and deluded a decent wage?

Anything that piece of shit comes out with needs to be ignored.
Scum bag Joey. God would tell him to go to hell.
Formerly Drummer Boy

Ignore
« Reply #529 on: Friday, October 8, 2021, 21:41:37 »

Looks like Joey has found himself a reliable coke dealer in Bristol. I didn’t think my hate for Steve Evans could be topped but Barton is flirting with top spot. The only reason he isn’t too yet is because I know he’d love to be too and he doesn’t quite deserve that honour yet.

I used to be that kid with the drum in the Nationwide and Town End - Be nice to me or I'll tell my Mum Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: