Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Zavier Austin  (Read 21148 times)
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 08:22:33 »

Wasn't there another director that had an Eastern European name in the Power regime? Would he also have been potentially involved in this - i'm making a bit of a leap here so apologies if I am way off.

Power had many associates, some known and some not.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 08:43:12 »

Wasn't there another director that had an Eastern European name in the Power regime? Would he also have been potentially involved in this - i'm making a bit of a leap here so apologies if I am way off.

Veljko Jovanovic https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/13585526.town-appoint-three-new-non-executive-directors/

who according to Companies house is a) Montenegrin and b) the sole director of Wiltshire Automotive Services Ltd established in July 2020, registered office TCG, with no other paperwork served to date.

My only real concern is that the Trust were making out that it was just Clem taking on the club but in reality it appears to be him and a couple of others. Hopefully they knew the names involved all along but were just keeping the names out of the public domain for whatever reason.

If Austin is one, who is the other involved to make it Clem and a couple of others?
« Last Edit: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 08:44:55 by horlock07 » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 08:44:40 »

veljko?

***from when Power was in charge: Not Now***

Non-Executive Directors: Veljko Jovanovic, Roger Terrell, Ben Gristwood.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 08:45:54 »

veljko?

Non-Executive Directors: Veljko Jovanovic, Roger Terrell, Ben Gristwood.

Terrell is powers lawyer isn't he?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 08:49:46 »

Gristwood is the Platinum Security bloke aka Dolph i think
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 08:58:48 »

Veljko Jovanovic https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/13585526.town-appoint-three-new-non-executive-directors/

who according to Companies house is a) Montenegrin and b) the sole director of Wiltshire Automotive Services Ltd established in July 2020, registered office TCG, with no other paperwork served to date.

If Austin is one, who is the other involved to make it Clem and a couple of others?

That's the fella.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 08:58:57 »

just to point out, that was from when power was in charge.

not now.

sorry for the confusion

currently we have https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/club/whos-who/:

Boardroom
Honorary President: Mike Spearman

Chairman: Clem Morfuni

Directors:

Non-Executive Directors:
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 08:59:13 »

So the Zavier Austin that was found guilty for money laundering is the same guy that we are asking the EFL for ratification for becoming our Vice-Chairman?

I don't know the rules that the EFL use to verify whether he is fit and able but surely given his previous he's not going to pass that test is he?
But if he was already ratified when he was appointed as a director under Power, why does he need ratifying again?
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 09:02:14 »

But if he was already ratified when he was appointed as a director under Power, why does he need ratifying again?

Do non exec directors need vetting, is he going to be on the payroll this time?

Or as has been hinted in this thread which seems to be descending faster and faster into a game of of ITK charades, has he got cash in the club?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 09:02:35 »

if we are making guess, Standing?

After all he may have owned 50% of the club

everything is guesswork. hopefully the new honest transparent club will tell it as it is. Even if it's a story that may make us uneasy

(no, I don't know anything.)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 09:03:42 »

They were non-exec which doesn't require the ratification I don't believe.

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/13585526.town-appoint-three-new-non-executive-directors/

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 09:04:24 »

The latest Al Jazeera investigates piece into football club ownership highlighted how little the EFL do to prevent those with criminal pasts from being part of clubs, albeit some of these are not transparent and are hidden behind webs of shell companies rather than our chairman putting a public statement out.

Link below for those interested as it is a fascinating, yet bleak piece to watch.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 09:06:32 »

Quote from: horlock07
Terrell is powers lawyer isn't he?

doubtful after the court hearing that have Clem the club!!
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 09:07:59 »

They were non-exec which doesn't require the ratification I don't believe.

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/13585526.town-appoint-three-new-non-executive-directors/
Well, they certainly put the ‘rat’ in ratification!
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 09:08:25 »

if we are making guess, Standing?

After all he may have owned 50% of the club

everything is guesswork. hopefully the new honest transparent club will tell it as it is. Even if it's a story that may make us uneasy

(no, I don't know anything.)

Oh come on try harder, you have got to be incredibly opaque but make sure we know that you know something (or at least think you do) but sure as dammit you aren't going to tell us......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: