Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Carlisle pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 41080 times)
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: Monday, August 16, 2021, 15:53:14 »

Without reading the whole of this thread (no time as at work) this is my take on my first viewing of this squad.
We have the makings of a good team here once they get caught up on what they missed pre season.
A draw would have been a fair result but so was the one goal deficit. Carlisle were the best team I have seen here all season  Wink

As for players- Simpson is a monster and once he gets some support is going to prove a handful. KKH as just a joy to watch. McKirdy ran his socks off and is one of those who is only going to get better with game time.
Critchlow looks to be a solid defender and can certainly tuck one away when the opportunity arises.

I am looking forward the the rest of this season with optimism. For me, that is priceless.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: Monday, August 16, 2021, 16:52:18 »

My take on the game was that we probably deserved a draw.  Fluffed our late chances and that proved costly.

No issue with the way Carlisle played...well organised and physical, welcome to L2!

Need a striker i feel to compliment the big Ipswich lad who at times seemed isolated.

Big gate, so usual outcome of a defeat.

I will be there tomorrow night and fingers crossed a better outcome.

A month behind most Clubs at this point....all about catch up but i feel we are better than last seasons shower already!

Spot on, as ever, Flash.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: