Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets  (Read 93005 times)
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #510 on: Thursday, August 26, 2021, 18:28:14 »

For each of the two games so far, the scanner in the DR Stand couldn't read the QR code on my phone and the turnstile person had to scan a paper bar code to let me through. Third time lucky this Saturday?  Hmmm
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: Thursday, August 26, 2021, 18:34:34 »

just out of interest is there a reason why you don't want to? otherwise just screenshot the qr code on your phone and use it on the turnstyle

I have good old fashioned CASH, bank card and credit card. I find what with those three avenues to emptying my bank account i cahoots with DD & SO I don’t need any more ways to get skint. Will that do?
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: Thursday, August 26, 2021, 18:35:14 »

For each of the two games so far, the scanner in the DR Stand couldn't read the QR code on my phone and the turnstile person had to scan a paper bar code to let me through. Third time lucky this Saturday?  Hmmm

Seen that happen in front of my very eyes.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: Thursday, August 26, 2021, 18:37:41 »

I’d really like three plastic cards. Because, my Mrs might want to go, in my absence (work related) my son might want to take a cpl of mates if either me and the Mrs can’t or don’t want to go. Bit of a phaff if you ask me.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #514 on: Thursday, August 26, 2021, 18:53:29 »

I’d really like three plastic cards. Because, my Mrs might want to go, in my absence (work related) my son might want to take a cpl of mates if either me and the Mrs can’t or don’t want to go. Bit of a phaff if you ask me.
You will get the plastic cards but in the meantime save yourself all the phaff by pressing print
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #515 on: Thursday, August 26, 2021, 18:56:14 »

Not sure I've been shoving the phone under the scanner the right way up and around.  Crash
A knowing smile from the turnstile oppo each time and they've let me in.

Would be good if the card arrived soon.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #516 on: Thursday, August 26, 2021, 18:56:29 »

You will get the plastic cards but in the meantime save yourself all the phaff by pressing print

I kind of thought that would be the case.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: Friday, August 27, 2021, 08:37:36 »

Woohoo, ours have arrived this morning, along with tickets for Stevenage
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #518 on: Friday, August 27, 2021, 08:42:47 »

I hope the maniac's ticket arrived this week or his blood pressure has probably gone through the roof.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #519 on: Friday, August 27, 2021, 09:05:19 »

Err, I now have my digital season tickets, I do t have and have no intention of using Apple Pay or Google pay on any of my devices. So how do I gain access to Saturdays game?

I don't use apple pay or google pay but still have the e ticket in my electronic wallet. The pay platforms only allow access to things you put on them so your accounts are safe.

I have been to a couple of NFL and MLB games in the states and they wanted us to upload to codes to our phones. It worked fine, even without internet access at the stadium.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #520 on: Friday, August 27, 2021, 09:33:00 »

I don't use apple pay or google pay but still have the e ticket in my electronic wallet. The pay platforms only allow access to things you put on them so your accounts are safe.

I have been to a couple of NFL and MLB games in the states and they wanted us to upload to codes to our phones. It worked fine, even without internet access at the stadium.

I understand how these things work, however, for me/us the season tickets have to be uber flexible. We have x2 adult & x1 u18. My wife is going to be a occasional attendee, whereas my son and I nearly every game. Which leaves a spare for either an adult or an u18. More likely to be an u18 which would be any number of his mates.. equally he might not be able to come himself so then my Mrs may or may not but I’d still need that extra adult ticket. We could have just gotten x2 adults but for the extra £10 an u18 was a no brainer. He has bought two different mates to the two home games so far. If we have a plastic CC like before they can be kept at home and bought to each game regardless of who comes. For me in my stone age brain cards work so much better.
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #521 on: Friday, August 27, 2021, 09:36:11 »

I understand how these things work, however, for me/us the season tickets have to be uber flexible. We have x2 adult & x1 u18. My wife is going to be a occasional attendee, whereas my son and I nearly every game. Which leaves a spare for either an adult or an u18. More likely to be an u18 which would be any number of his mates.. equally he might not be able to come himself so then my Mrs may or may not but I’d still need that extra adult ticket. We could have just gotten x2 adults but for the extra £10 an u18 was a no brainer. He has bought two different mates to the two home games so far. If we have a plastic CC like before they can be kept at home and bought to each game regardless of who comes. For me in my stone age brain cards work so much better.

Don't get me wrong (Go Chrissie Hynde!) I think plastic is better but having the e card as a fall-back until they arrive saves a lot of queueueueueueuing at the ticket office before the game.......
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #522 on: Friday, August 27, 2021, 09:40:16 »

Don't get me wrong (Go Chrissie Hynde!) I think plastic is better but having the e card as a fall-back until they arrive saves a lot of queueueueueueuing at the ticket office before the game.......

I have passed the email to my Mrs to print e-tickets at work. She’s the IT expert in our house.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #523 on: Friday, August 27, 2021, 09:42:36 »

I hope the maniac's ticket arrived this week or his blood pressure has probably gone through the roof.
Finally arrived plus my railcard came today,  all ready to go now  !!!!!.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #524 on: Friday, August 27, 2021, 09:45:36 »

Finally arrived plus my railcard came today,  all ready to go now  !!!!!.

Clap nice one maniac.  Pint

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: