Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets  (Read 96728 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 14:21:49 »

That is football for you

Exactly this.

If it were Oxford their fans would love it and we'd think it's tinpot. The damage has been done by Power and Clem is going out there and repairing it. Seeing the reaction on social media shows why it's valuable. I'm all in.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 14:59:07 »

3,457 sold now.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 16:07:27 »

first minor criticism, there needs to be an update for those waiting on a finance option.

I guess things are close in the background, but even so..
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 16:22:20 »

Exactly this.

If it were Oxford their fans would love it and we'd think it's tinpot. The damage has been done by Power and Clem is going out there and repairing it. Seeing the reaction on social media shows why it's valuable. I'm all in.
I love the fact that he was actually driving the van.... I'd assumed someone would be driving him... bollocks to what Oxford fans might think and what some our fans might think if it was the other way round... as you say, you've got to love it...
Lash_sumthin

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 16:30:56 »

Just had my digital tickets through.

I had bought for myself and cousin online linking club account #'s (confirmation email picked up correct name / #'s) but the digital tickets all have my club account # and name. I guess in reality it probably doesn't matter but has anyone else had this?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 16:37:31 »

Is the finance option still not available?

Hopefully the club offer refunds if people have to buy match tickets for Saturday/Tuesday and get a season ticket after the fact.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 17:07:29 »

I last had a season ticket in 2013 (unrelated to Power taking charge) and have only been to a handful of games since then. This morning I started thinking about going to the Carlisle game and that has evolved into going to buy a season ticket!

I'll be billy no-mates as I've no idea if anyone I used to go with goes anymore. Sure I'll see some familiar faces though.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 17:56:21 »

Hopefully the club offer refunds if people have to buy match tickets for Saturday/Tuesday and get a season ticket after the fact.

Would be good if they can just knock the price of the tickets purchased off of the season ticket balance.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 17:59:32 »

If I'm not mistaken they've told people to keep their ticket receipts for once finance becomes available?

Sent from my CLT-L09

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 18:02:15 »

Quote from: Benzel
If I'm not mistaken they've told people to keep their ticket receipts for once finance becomes available?

have they? missed that
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #355 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 18:11:52 »

Hi guys on finance option unfortunately taking bit longer than they expected (due to credit record of club) . Was expected this week but now next week club working tirelessly to get this sorted asap
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 18:15:08 »

yeah I get that Jan, I'm sure they are desperate to resolve it.

is/has communication going out about it. that the only concern really
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 18:47:38 »

Got our tickets for Saturday. The young chap told me after I asked that their hoping to announce something today if not before Saturday, well Rome was not built in a day so let’s say Saturday and be pleasantly surprised if sooner, that if it does not happen before or even before the Tranny game ST on monthly plan will be amended accordingly and to keep ticket receipts for the games that have been played and you’ve paid full price for.

Courtesy of LL
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 18:54:03 »

yes, but that needs communicating clearly
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 19:05:30 »

Agreed, I just remembered reading it somewhere. Perhaps JanAirplaneMan or someone else can ask the club to spell it out through the OS and other media.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: