Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets  (Read 93653 times)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Wednesday, August 11, 2021, 07:53:04 »

hope so fella,it did say they would email a pdf to print off if you didn't want it on ya phone,so a bit confused not received either yet,early days so will panic friday  Thank you
Might just be that they're done in bulk every si iften rather than instantly after your order. If you haven't got anything by Friday just call the club and I'm sure they'll sort you out.

EDIT: Just soptted this on the OS...

SEASON TICKET CARDS

We would also like to update fans who have already purchased Season Tickets, with Season Ticket cards currently being printed.

They will be sent out and will be with you by Saturday. If, for whatever reason, you don't get yours by Saturday's game, you will be issued a replacement ticket to enable you to gain entry into the ground and sit in your Season Ticket seat.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, August 11, 2021, 07:56:13 by reeves4england » Logged
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Wednesday, August 11, 2021, 08:23:44 »

Renewed mine last night. Will miss the first two home games but looking forward to coming back to the CG
Flashheart

« Reply #287 on: Wednesday, August 11, 2021, 08:40:13 »

You'd think that most people would want to take a finance option on ST's.

So, if they reached 3k without finance being available, then maybe their target of 6k is not as unrealistic as thought. Granted, I am making quite an assumption about people buying more tickets in finance, but I don't think it's an unreasonable one.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Wednesday, August 11, 2021, 08:43:31 »

Sold 134 overnight since the online option became available
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Wednesday, August 11, 2021, 08:49:50 »

Have we firm date on the finance availability yet? And if so and it is after the next two home games, how does that effect the cost?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Wednesday, August 11, 2021, 08:51:05 »

You'd think that most people would want to take a finance option on ST's.

So, if they reached 3k without finance being available, then maybe their target of 6k is not as unrealistic as thought. Granted, I am making quite an assumption about people buying more tickets in finance, but I don't think it's an unreasonable one.

In a normal year possibly, at present a lot of people have a fair bit more liquidity off the back of not spending during various lockdowns which might be inflating the cash up front sales.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #291 on: Wednesday, August 11, 2021, 09:00:53 »

In a normal year possibly, at present a lot of people have a fair bit more liquidity off the back of not spending during various lockdowns which might be inflating the cash up front sales.
A fair few unfortunately also have no other option but to hope finance becomes available
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #292 on: Wednesday, August 11, 2021, 10:05:37 »

3,207 sold as of this morning.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Wednesday, August 11, 2021, 10:11:05 »

6k aim was always lofty, but understandable.

Anything over 4k is quality imo.

Any ideas on numbers for previous seasons?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Wednesday, August 11, 2021, 10:28:32 »

Anything from the Lee Power era is filed away in the Lord Lucan/Shergar mystery folder. Highly unlikely we'll ever know sadly.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Wednesday, August 11, 2021, 10:37:00 »

Well, you can hazard a guess.

He’d have 2 front pockets and 2 back pockets in his strides. Maybe a jacket also which has 2 outside pockets and, usually, an inside pocket.

How many notes can you stuff in them?
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Wednesday, August 11, 2021, 11:21:28 »

Over 4k would be a right result in my book.

Clems Army!
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Wednesday, August 11, 2021, 11:37:51 »

I'd love a season ticket but I work 3 weekends in 4 so just can't justify it. I do seldomly get away early on a Saturday but that is only confirmed on the day so can't commit to attending. Has anybody heard if they're offering the 10 game ticket that has happened before? I would do that if an option
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: Wednesday, August 11, 2021, 11:43:09 »

it was mentioned they'd be willing to look at it to assess demand, but priority was getting season tickets sorted. with nudging them in a week or two, maybe through the trust

I think the club does need to update on any finance option or lack of
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Wednesday, August 11, 2021, 11:46:58 »

I'd love a season ticket but I work 3 weekends in 4 so just can't justify it. I do seldomly get away early on a Saturday but that is only confirmed on the day so can't commit to attending. Has anybody heard if they're offering the 10 game ticket that has happened before? I would do that if an option

Yeah as Batch said it was discussed but the priorities remain in getting the season tickets sorted. I'm in the same boat as you where a 6/8/10 game ticket would work perfectly for me and my dad.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: