Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets  (Read 92999 times)
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Tuesday, August 10, 2021, 14:25:24 »

hopefully many more are waiting for online and possible finance. like me- my first season ticket in 20 years despite quite a regular attendance every year. This year will be no different for me- i will miss at least half the home games but want the club to have the money this year more than any
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Tuesday, August 10, 2021, 14:31:00 »

Shit on it! Just picked up 3 ST’s and had the best day at Scunthorpe Saturday and have just been pinged ffs! I am absolutely gutted, that’s the first 2 home games I’m due to miss now.

Went to the cricket at Edgbaston on 13th July and got pinged on the 20th!
Three negative tests in the meantime. Just carried on with holiday on Fife Coastal Path.
If you order now, you might get a box of lateral flow tests through in next couple of days and maybe have time to squeeze in a PCR test in before Saturday if necessary.

It's a bit of a moral dilemma.
But people in the vicinity without the app etc will be carrying on as normal.
Best to err on the side of caution though.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #257 on: Tuesday, August 10, 2021, 14:32:58 »

hopefully many more are waiting for online and possible finance. like me- my first season ticket in 20 years despite quite a regular attendance every year. This year will be no different for me- i will miss at least half the home games but want the club to have the money this year more than any
I am worried for our attendance Saturday while people are waiting for this to be fixed. Feel sorry for the club being left in this situation
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Tuesday, August 10, 2021, 14:42:15 »

I am worried for our attendance Saturday while people are waiting for this to be fixed. Feel sorry for the club being left in this situation

il still be going saturday if i have to pay on the door! First home game and clem deserves to see a good attendance. a win tonight would certainly boost that even more
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Tuesday, August 10, 2021, 14:46:22 »

Just got my previous season ticket out ready to call the ticket office, which reminded me that our previous season ticket was also a credit card valid through to 2022, which I completely forgot about! Wonder what, if any, impact this has/had on us and the club. Remember at the time this felt a bit dodgy...
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Tuesday, August 10, 2021, 16:12:46 »

Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Tuesday, August 10, 2021, 16:15:58 »

Now available online.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Tuesday, August 10, 2021, 16:18:39 »

I wonder if the reduced parking availability for this season is covid related or anything to do with Power’s alleged cash up front leasing of land to a well known local scumbag  Hmmm
Flashheart

« Reply #263 on: Tuesday, August 10, 2021, 16:20:35 »

I wonder if the reduced parking availability for this season is covid related or anything to do with Power’s alleged cash up front leasing of land to a well known local scumbag  Hmmm

A question about this alleged leasing was asked in the OSC thingamy last night, but nobody had an answer.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Tuesday, August 10, 2021, 16:23:12 »

Interesting, I only listened up to when Garner left but will try to catch the rest.

It really wouldn’t be a surprise, and I expect there was a few similar shady deals signed off just prior to his exit. I wonder if we are stuck with Dolph’s firm for the security for a start…
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Tuesday, August 10, 2021, 16:33:50 »

online up as said... but no finance option yet
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Tuesday, August 10, 2021, 16:35:03 »

I wonder if the reduced parking availability for this season is covid related or anything to do with Power’s alleged cash up front leasing of land to a well known local scumbag  Hmmm
Randford would be brave to keep his cars there tbh.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Tuesday, August 10, 2021, 16:37:31 »

That thought did cross my mind too, Batch… it would be a shame if there was a wayward pint glass or two from the CGH on a matchday.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #268 on: Tuesday, August 10, 2021, 16:37:37 »

Interesting, I only listened up to when Garner left but will try to catch the rest.

It really wouldn’t be a surprise, and I expect there was a few similar shady deals signed off just prior to his exit. I wonder if we are stuck with Dolph’s firm for the security for a start…
We are
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #269 on: Tuesday, August 10, 2021, 16:38:31 »

Randford would be brave to keep his cars there tbh.
A few of the vans were there last night
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: