Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TEF Lurkers  (Read 6956 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 11:40:42 »

A case of wilful ignorance there! He was banned (weren't you both temporarily banned?) for spamming the shit out of this forum. IIRC, the ban was lifted and he chose not to come back?

As you put it I never spammed the shit out of the forum just engaged in a little banter before you all decided to gang up
« Last Edit: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 12:03:49 by Jimmy Quinn » Logged

So, give no fucks
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 12:02:24 »

Ok fella.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 12:04:04 »

No worries

So, give no fucks
chalkies shorts

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 12:14:19 »

Many years ago when I posted under a different name, this was one of the best forums around.
I use to be in the private section as well, so I know how you make opinions of others.

Unfortunately it now has a handful of posters who rule this site (please do not have different opinion to the click).
Not having a go, but one of the reasons why many do not bother to post.
That was mostly the reason I fucked off for a while - as well as falling out of love with STFC. I suppose like most forums there is an almost approved view and those that deviate can cop it occasionally. Although, I'm centrist left, there is a view that labour is good and anyone who votes tory or who has a right wing view is a child eating mutant cunt. Far from the case, the ones I know are decent but with a different view of the world but its like a playground - denounce the devil.
Also, again like most forums there will be a clique or two. There are plenty of "independents" though which make it worthwhile
NotHarryAgombar

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 12:26:54 »

I guess I am an occasional poster - I tend to post only on football / STFC related issues.
I have been a fan since my Dad first took me to the CG in January 1967. I don’t live locally now and for a while family issues limited attendance at games, but have had a season ticket for about the last 7 or 8 years, and if we eventually start the new one under new ownership will do so again.
I was introduced to the forum by the late Neville W (RIP Terry) whom I knew well. I was a lurker for many years before posing - my user name relates to the last  pay off final at Wembley, when I told my mate that HA was on the pitch warming up and he said “not Harry Agombar!

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 12:30:31 »

I'm an independent and also think Tories are cunts. Don't buy into Labour is good point at all. If Labour were, and when they were in government, they got it too. They've been highly criticised on here.

Had some right old ding dongs with the cliquey gang back in the day. I found it entertaining. They used to go in all guns blazing. Never been less cliquey on here as now. I'm of the view in that I don't get into arguments/abuse, as frankly I'm too old for it/don't care or have time anyway.
« Last Edit: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 12:33:07 by Arriba » Logged
chalkies shorts

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 12:37:14 »

I'm an independent and also think Tories are cunts. Don't buy into Labour is good point at all. If Labour were, and when they were in government, they got it too. They've been highly criticised on here.

Had some right old ding dongs with the cliquey gang back in the day. I found it entertaining. They used to go in all guns blazing. Never been less cliquey on here as now. I'm of the view in that I don't get into arguments, it for that stuff as frankly I'm too old for it/don't care and don't have time anyway.
Yep, you are indeed an independent who thinks the Tories are cunts.............., absolutely your right, but you're not hunting with the pack with your views.

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 12:40:07 »

Yep, you are indeed an independent who thinks the Tories are cunts.............., absolutely your right, but you're not hunting with the pack with your views.

Shame you left when you did. Glad to see you return.
knobchuck

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 21:21:21 »

I used to lurk, but decided to sign up to get in the discussion.

Haven't really had anything important to say, but at least im (trying) to pitch in now
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 22:30:41 »

Can I check whether I am part of the clique please?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 23:51:49 »

Hunk is Lee Power! 

Now, ain't that just like me?
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 23:57:39 »

Can I check whether I am part of the clique please?

Yes an no you’re not.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, July 19, 2021, 00:12:03 »

I've been on here 12 years now.  Suicide
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Monday, July 19, 2021, 08:14:21 »

Yes an no you’re not.
I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad!  Huh?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Monday, July 19, 2021, 08:30:57 »

One thing about this forum is that it never really grew into something big. We have a total of 1,293 members, not many compared to similar sized clubs. Don’t often see new members sign up, just wondering why it never really took off.

Wasn't there a prolonged time where no one could sign up due to a technical glitch, that will be the reason why it never really took off and not because its just loads of middle aged (and older) men wittering on...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: