Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TEF Lurkers  (Read 6996 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, July 17, 2021, 20:53:49 »

If you were sane you wouldn't be on here !!.🤐🤐.

Hmmm that's very true Clap

So, give no fucks
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, July 17, 2021, 21:20:53 »

Fake name is back.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 05:20:35 »

Welcome, Fakename. If in fact that is your real name.
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 06:33:38 »

At the other end of the spectrum, there appear to be instances where the forum member could focus on the quality of post rather than the quantity.

Nothing to see here
TownEnder

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 08:17:46 »

At the other end of the spectrum, there appear to be instances where the forum member could focus on the quality of post rather than the quantity.
You Can Always Press the 'Ignore' Button.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 08:39:01 »

You Can Always Press the 'Ignore' Button.

And I have the said individual on ignore, can’t be bothered with the ‘attention seeking and victim’ style of the posts.
Loobug

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 09:15:19 »

I probably fall into the category of ‘long time lurker’. Can’t remember when I joined the forum but I’ve supported Swindon since Oct ‘85. (Sunderland in the Milk Cup). I like this site because it is a good source of gossip without the absolute loons the come with Facebook. I don’t post very often because I generally have a hectic life (kids / work) and tend to minimise my distractions and notifications.  I only ever met one forum member, who I travelled to games with after I moved to Kent, sadly he passed away a few years back. I used to imagine that you all knew each other and it was a bit of a clique but have discovered that is not some much the case. I’m sure I’ve met some of you and not realised though. I lived in Swindon as a youth and have been going to home and away games ever since - about 5 or 6 a season typically. This site is second and not to the BBC as my go-to websites (sad, I know)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 09:29:44 »

2011😀

So, give no fucks
Jilted John

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 09:35:41 »

Fucking WOW, the utter irony in extremis.

We're not really violent people... this is our first gun.
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 09:45:40 »

Fucking WOW, the utter irony in extremis.

Good to hear from you my friend

Nothing to see here
That Nestor Lorenzo Heade

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 09:51:59 »

I confess to be one of these lurkers.  I joined this forum 12 months ago with a torrent of "Clem is great" messages (based on my own experience of meeting him, coupled with fear and frustration with the current regime) which were mostly met - probably understandably - with cynicism and mistrust.  Obviously a hell of a lot has changed since then including that Clem is much more circumspect in his response to messages of good luck with a fairly standard "thanks mate all will be OK when we take control of the club" - which seems appropriate given the complexity of the current circumstances.

I am grateful for this forum as it is a reliable source of information, as well as explanation of some of the more complicated and technical elements of the takeover.

I am also grateful to the Trust who have worked tirelessly on this and have secured some great media coverage in the last few weeks.  

Above all I am a Town fan of 35+ years who just wants this to be over and is cautiously very excited about what might lie ahead, laced of course with morbid fear of the alternative.
« Last Edit: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 09:53:56 by That Nestor Lorenzo Heade » Logged
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 09:54:34 »

I don't think the post was created to knock anybody that dosen't post frequently more to highlight that a poster with a strange name had been online constantly for a year without posting a single message.

So, give no fucks
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 09:54:48 »

I confess to be one of these lurkers.  I joined this forum 12 months ago with a torrent of "Clem is great" messages (based on my own experience of meeting him, coupled with fear and frustration with the current regime) which were mostly met - probably understandably - with cynicism and mistrust.  Obviously a hell of a lot has changed since then including that Clem is much more circumspect in his response to messages of good luck with a fairly standard "thanks mate all will be OK when we take control of the club" - which seems appropriate given the complexity of the current circumstances.

I am grateful for this forum as it is a reliable source of information, as well as explanation of some of the more complicated and technical elements of the takeover.

I am also grateful to the Trust who have worked tirelessly on this and have secured some great media coverage in the last few weeks. 

Above all I am a Town fan of 35+ years who just wants this to be over and is cautiously very excited about what might lie ahead, laced of course with morbid fear of the alternative.

Did you ever ask Clem what his favourite cheese was?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 09:57:42 »

Did you ever ask Clem what his favourite cheese was?

No I was too busy harassing him with my essays about what was wrong with STFC and what needed to change. 

« Reply #29 on: Sunday, July 18, 2021, 09:59:00 »

I don't think the post was created to knock anybody that dosen't post frequently more to highlight that a poster with a strange name had been online constantly for a year without posting a single message.

Fair enough but I wanted to offer my gratitude for this forum nonetheless, given I contribute very little to it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: