Pages: 1 ... 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 ... 137   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - Fresh Start  (Read 255253 times)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #1845 on: Friday, June 24, 2022, 18:09:17 »

Very much appreciated, thank you.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1846 on: Saturday, June 25, 2022, 19:59:07 »

I wonder if the PA system is being sorted out while all this is happening
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #1847 on: Saturday, June 25, 2022, 20:14:05 »

I wonder if the PA system is being sorted out while all this is happening
Not been done yet which is weird as we were told it wasn’t fixed mid season as it required the pitch to be dug up, Cassidy said it is planned to be done when the pitch is established. Better be fixed as it wasn’t just shit last season it was outright irritating with the speaker nearest me just buzzing all game.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1848 on: Saturday, July 2, 2022, 07:41:01 »

Not sure, but is this change in FA regulations going to benefit us regards Standing

‘🚨 Change to FA Intermediaries Regulations: 🚨

Intermediary fees for ‘Club Services’ can now be calculated by reference to the transfer fee paid by buying club in ‘Transactions’ where intermediary also represents player.

Previously not permitted under the Regulations ⚽️ 📝
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1849 on: Saturday, July 2, 2022, 11:09:56 »

Apparently there was some twitter grumblings last night that we'd been deducted three points. Haven't seen it myself but haven't ventured on there yet.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1850 on: Saturday, July 2, 2022, 15:22:08 »

Apparently there was some twitter grumblings last night that we'd been deducted three points. Haven't seen it myself but haven't ventured on there yet.

I think this is bollocks. Think.

There was a suspended 3 point deduction for not paying wages last year. The suspension ended 1st July.

Only other known source of a points deduction would be from the FA charges. I'll be amazed if they are concluded before the standing v powet court case is
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1851 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2022, 10:37:22 »

Finally the "can't believe its not Power/Curran" Able issue is being closer to resolved. It was always headed this way.

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/20258987.swindon-town-fight-able-winding-up-petition-high-court/

Swindon Town FC will do battle in the High Court on Thursday (July 7) as they bid to avoid being wound-up.

American firm AC Sports Wiltshire, otherwise known as Able, have applied for the club to be wound up after claiming that a loan made under the reign of former owner Lee Power is outstanding and should be repaid.

The case was first heard in January before being moved to this week.

As previously reported, the amount of the loan in question, which Able claim should be paid back, was not mentioned at the previous court hearing in January, but it is believed to be between £100,000 and £300,000.

But representing Swindon Town Football Company Ltd, the company behind the club, at the hearing, Jessica Powers said there was evidence that the loan agreement was varied and the money was repaid to a petitioner who attempted to purchase the club.

She claimed the case was brought with “improper motive”.

A winding up petition is usually a last resort for creditors that are owed money used against companies that are insolvent and can't pay their debt. If the court sides with the creditors then that company is typically forced into liquidation.

The case will take place at the High Court on Thursday in front of Deputy Insolvency Judge Stephen Baister.

JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #1852 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2022, 20:00:18 »

It's only the winder. Other claims could follow if a winding up order isn't made.

Is it June or late September
Is it 1993
Could you help me to remember
Is this how I'm supposed to be

Sometimes I think the pain blows my mind
Pain blows my mind.

Did you ever get those cigarettes
And did you get anything for me
Will you help me to remember
When I fall into the sea.

Sometimes I think the pain blows my mind
Pain blows my mind.

Nothing to see here
stfcjack

The Swindon lot don't seem to respect you

Ignore
« Reply #1853 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 08:08:26 »

Is there any way we can follow these events today?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1854 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 08:15:46 »

Is there any way we can follow these events today?

Its at 1130 on Teams (case no: CR-2021-002073), whether the normal man in the street can listen in who knows, especially after all the bollocks of last time.
stfcjack

The Swindon lot don't seem to respect you

Ignore
« Reply #1855 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 08:17:50 »

Its at 1130 on Teams (case no: CR-2021-002073), whether the normal man in the street can listen in who knows, especially after all the bollocks of last time.

Thanks mate, if anyone does tune in (if able to) some updates would be greatly appreciated
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #1856 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 08:19:49 »

I suspect that a winding up order won't be made. The creditor will presumably sue the debtor for the sums allegedly due.

Nothing to see here
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1857 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 10:24:58 »

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2022/july/weve-reviewed-our-loyalty-point-scheme/

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1858 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 10:37:03 »

I suspect that a winding up order won't be made. The creditor will presumably sue the debtor for the sums allegedly due.

Oh, so could drag on and on.

Will removal of the winding up order open up our credit lines? I believe that was a reason inputting into the lack of card facilities for season tickets.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1859 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 10:37:54 »

That's good to see, BUT...

surely if you buy 4 away tickets for 4 people in your network then all 4 should get loyalty points. Which isn't how it reads

For tickets purchased or additional requests by season ticket holders, 15 points will be awarded for a home game and 10 points for an away fixture. These points will be awarded per order, not per ticket.

I'm sure that will be cleared up.
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 ... 137   Go Up
Print
Jump to: