Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Euro 2020(1) Instant Win & Sweepstake (not treading on Sippo's toes)  (Read 141582 times)
Hunk

« Reply #165 on: Friday, July 9, 2021, 09:17:41 »

Come on then Bamboo, spill the beans...Smiley
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Tuesday, July 13, 2021, 06:58:15 »

Has Mr Bamboo run off?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Tuesday, July 13, 2021, 07:27:24 »

I reckon he's still counting his beans.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Tuesday, July 13, 2021, 07:28:52 »

Has Mr Bamboo run off?

Hopefully.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Tuesday, July 13, 2021, 08:31:21 »

The cunt owes me £50 and some beer.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Tuesday, July 13, 2021, 08:44:24 »

Owes me a football shirt and some beer! This has the makings of a scandal on the Madoff scale.  Cheesy
Hunk

« Reply #171 on: Tuesday, July 13, 2021, 15:40:19 »

The cunt owes me £50 and some beer.

Wrong, he owes me the beer. 6 was blatantly the right answer
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Tuesday, July 13, 2021, 15:52:59 »

Baaaaamboo, where are you
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Thursday, July 15, 2021, 10:11:40 »

Someone's done a runner with the money...

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Thursday, July 15, 2021, 10:19:13 »

Hope Kev is OK.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Thursday, July 15, 2021, 10:37:31 »

I know that when I won the first draw he messaged me to say that my stuff would be sent out at the end of the tournament (in case I won draw 2 as well) and that he was unexpectedly incredibly busy with work, wonder whether (hope so) this is the case here.

A quick search on Facebook suggests that a account that I suspect is him, still has posting from it this week, so who knows. Would seem odd to go to all this palaver for £200. 
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Tuesday, July 20, 2021, 13:50:01 »

Still alive. Funds all secure. Just been busy. Had next to all notifications turned off on devices  etc (sometimes it's a good thing).

Will be doing an update and "awards ceremony" as such tonight. Apologies for the delay though everyone.

Have other prizes, medals, and winners to contact etc. but appreciate in these interesting/uncertain times (STFC and World) that there might be some speculation of upping off like a "Fowler" and fans of STFC getting royally mugged off again.

Could never be the case, if anything this stage of our fandem (sorry, actually I'm not) has brought a consensus of us closer. Even those that nitpick amongst one another.

Will get everything sorted later on and that all important tinned can count.

PS: Tinned baked beans belong to the devil. Fucking horrible sugary bastards Wink

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Tuesday, July 20, 2021, 13:50:42 »

You weren't running the EFL fit and proper person test were you? Suspicious timing to say the least.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Tuesday, July 20, 2021, 16:54:50 »

hahaha
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Tuesday, July 20, 2021, 22:11:36 »

Good Evening, and welcome to the unnecessarily and tediously drawn out version of the "Euro 2020(+1) Instant & Sweepsake" Awards Ceremony. Hold onto your STFC beanies (hmm beans...) and Lee Power effigies, it's going to be a very Bamboo length show, in which most of you will want to end up killing me by the first interlude!

First off, with regards to the timing of the EFL F&PT, I can't really say much more other than I used to work on behalf of Sport England, I know several Aussies and I also see dead people. I'm sure with the current movements regarding ownership, likely somewhere a few horses are going to be bricking themselves. It's quite possible "Brick Top" will be paying a visit to some incredibly respectable gentleman - with reference to feeding time as well as something about pigs.

Also, I don't use analogies that compare a club to a new house and the staff payment to a kitchen being installed after the house is sold.

What. A. Cunt.

Long gone hopefully now but I do fear that we will hear of his rumblings and now very limited connections, elsewhere at some point. We may not even have fully shaken his shackles off yet.

If yesterday were "Freedom Day" (still wondering what Willy Wallace would've made of that) then today now feels like "Redemption Day". The day we likely felt the sense of having our club back. Especially on a social level. It'll never likely be "ours" on a financial level as some may remind us on here. It's more a sense of being, belonging; that whole community or family. This is more of what makes a club "ours".

The sense of ownership to most fans is not one written in the courts or via transfer of shares but how the club is our constant and we too are the constant of the club. We are the club. We are Swindon.

Now onto a new manager and freedom of the county for Steve Mildenhall? I might as well also start pressing on with dishing out these awards too hadn't I?

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: