Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Euro 2020(1) Instant Win & Sweepstake (not treading on Sippo's toes)  (Read 141008 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2021, 21:51:58 »

Please no more football's coming home songs!

So, give no fucks
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2021, 22:05:47 »

Right for some reason PayPal wouldn't allow my account to set up a Money Pool so I have had to just create a PayPal Me link instead.

Anyone who is wanting to pay via PayPal can do so here:

https://paypal.me/BambooWrites

When sending just keep it as "Friends&Family" and in the note enter "EuroSweep" and your TEF Name (so I can ID who it is that has paid).

Cheers all,

Bamboo
Smiley

NB: Call to arms for anyone not signed up yet, it's only a tenner and there are some great prizes - and craft beer like Double Axe at 8% as well as some more regular IPA, NEIPA, Pales and Fruity ones if that's your thing too. There's also some nice Coffee based Stouts to tickle the taste buds. Bullhouse Brewery are (at the very least) one of Northern Ireland's top Breweries and just seem to keep on getting better. They recently were also featured in BrewDog n Friends launch magazine. They also run a series of Tap Rooms over there so if you are ever in Belfast for whatever reason, go and check them out Smiley

Right now though, you don't even have to do that. A £10 entry/donation could land you some of their beers (amongst some other stuff) shipped right to your door. You can relax, enjoy Euro 2020(1) and sup some finely crafted beer from Bullhouse Brewery. If you don't drink - give 'em to your mate, neighbour, dog, terrapin, gran, whatever Smiley

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2021, 22:17:08 »

Right for some reason PayPal wouldn't allow my account to set up a Money Pool so I have had to just create a PayPal Me link instead.

Anyone who is wanting to pay via PayPal can do so here:

https://paypal.me/BambooWrites

When sending just keep it as "Friends&Family" and in the note enter "EuroSweep" and your TEF Name (so I can ID who it is that has paid).

Cheers all,

Bamboo
Smiley

NB: Call to arms for anyone not signed up yet, it's only a tenner and there are some great prizes - and craft beer like Double Axe at 8% as well as some more regular IPA, NEIPA, Pales and Fruity ones if that's your thing too. There's also some nice Coffee based Stouts to tickle the taste buds. Bullhouse Brewery are (at the very least) one of Northern Ireland's top Breweries and just seem to keep on getting better. They recently were also featured in BrewDog n Friends launch magazine. They also run a series of Tap Rooms over there so if you are ever in Belfast for whatever reason, go and check them out Smiley

Right now though, you don't even have to do that. A £10 entry/donation could land you some of their beers (amongst some other stuff) shipped right to your door. You can relax, enjoy Euro 2020(1) and sup some finely crafted beer from Bullhouse Brewery. If you don't drink - give 'em to your mate, neighbour, dog, terrapin, gran, whatever Smiley

You had me at coffee based stouts.  I'll sort PayPal tomorrow.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2021, 22:17:16 »

it's 25 years since 30 years of hurt.

where the body hell did that go.

Body hell indeed! Wink

Please no more football's coming home songs!

Come on JQ, join in the fun. I thought you'd be first on the list for this Cheesy

'Incessant Nonsense'

BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2021, 22:30:11 »

You had me at coffee based stouts.  I'll sort PayPal tomorrow.

Eeee-Arrrrr, you read that far!!  Grin

Nice one Donkey, and welcome aboard. Just had a quick look on https://bullhousebeer.co.uk and it looks like Will (the owner) has added a few more in their range, such as Dudelsack - A German Style 6% Smoked Marzen and the wonderfully named Priests Socks - A Black IPA 5.6% made with Strata and Idaho hops!

I'm led to believe that all of Bullhouse's cans are 440ml as well, so none of this 330ml stuff. I'm not sure about you lot but I can already taste the beer! Fabulous!

'Incessant Nonsense'

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, June 10, 2021, 07:17:30 »

PayPal away. thanks for organising
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, June 10, 2021, 07:26:21 »

Done

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, June 10, 2021, 07:29:51 »

I'll Paypal once I know whether I will be taking 1 or 2 teams

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, June 10, 2021, 07:51:09 »

Payment made by bank transfer.

Available for Weddings, Christenings, Barmitzvahs and Double Teaming on request.

Congratulations on having friends in real life also.  My imaginary friends are invariably 100% stingey sods  Wink
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, June 10, 2021, 07:52:20 »

Flashheart

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, June 10, 2021, 08:01:10 »

Paid by PayPal
Fowey

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, June 10, 2021, 08:18:44 »

I'm in, not North Macedonia again.
AldbourneRed

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, June 10, 2021, 10:26:09 »

If it's not too late, I'm in too. Will Paypal over a tenner once you confirm I've made the cut.
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, June 10, 2021, 13:22:02 »

Cheers to:

RedRag
Batch
Sippo
&
Flashheart.

Payments all received. For some reason FH, yours only sent through £9.21 but I'm guessing this was due to cross border money transfer fees (pesky PayPal). Absolutely no problem though but if you win I'll be deducting 7.9% from your prize   Wink 100% only joking, it's fine.

Berni, yeah that ok. I will let you know, along with others if needed. We're getting closer as both

Fowey
&
AldbourneRed

are on the list, so welcome to you pair. Puts us at 17 entrants individually. I have a few on my end/network who haven't got back/read messages yet but as stated, I'll leave it until late tonight before deciding on adding in double upper. If we get to 20 entrants then I might activate doubling up!

Initial Sweepstake draw will take place on Friday @ 6pm (BST) and I may drop a zoom link for this too. We'll use "Sweepstake Generator" to draw the teams, as in all honesty it's one of the snazziest and free ones I've found. The Instant Win will then be done via a "Picker Wheel/Wheel of Fortune" AFTER the opening match at around 10pm. So you can all chill out a bit and watch the delights of Turkey v Italy.

Only a few more stragglers to get on the list, would be nice to get a full house (individually).

Will be back on later to add any more entrants/check progress and update.

Cheers,
Bamboo
Smiley

'Incessant Nonsense'

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, June 10, 2021, 13:28:46 »

Thanks Bamboo and to Sippo for organising the sweepstakes. Should be a bit of fun for the next month and some much needed cash to some fine charities as well. 

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: