Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: #NoMoneyNoPower  (Read 39544 times)
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Friday, May 21, 2021, 08:50:39 »

Morning all!

I still have approx £180.00 held by the club as a credit for unused Exec Lounge tickets.

I’ve been told that this credit was used by the club as a credit when submitting figures to the FA.

My money will there be held by the club for the 21/22 season.

Can they do this?

Cheers

I bought tickets for the Walsall game just prior to lockdown, in total I have 5 tickets, 2 adult 3 kids. I was told I wasn't entitled to have it back but could leave it as a credit for tickets this season.
So will they honour that? I very much doubt it.
bathford

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Friday, May 21, 2021, 09:55:21 »

Can I take them to the small claims court?

I know not much, but it’s the principle.

Plus it may help to erode their credit rating.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Friday, May 21, 2021, 10:13:22 »

Quote from: skiptotheLouMacari
I bought tickets for the Walsall game just prior to lockdown, in total I have 5 tickets, 2 adult 3 kids. I was told I wasn't entitled to have it back but could leave it as a credit for tickets this season.
So will they honour that? I very much doubt it.

Did you miss the window for the refund in Walsall tickets then?  I'm sure there was one .
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Friday, May 21, 2021, 12:04:19 »

Did you miss the window for the refund in Walsall tickets then?  I'm sure there was one .

No I think i got an email giving me 2 options.
First being donate to the club as there will be financial difficulties for the foreseeable future without fan attendance or contributions
Second keep it on account and use it towards a game next season, but that never happened and my account is and never has been in credit.
I could be totally wrong, have been before so.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Friday, May 21, 2021, 12:23:00 »

In the instances described, I would politely remind the club of their obligation to have provided the described service for the monies rendered and that a refund has been requested.  If they do not provide said refund, you'll have no option but to take matters to the Courts ot obtain your money.  I'd suggest you have a very valid claim regardless of the Power stuff, especially given they have taken out loans to underpin their expenses.  I'd be surprised if they refused the refund, I'd be more surprised if they bothered to contest it in court.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Friday, May 21, 2021, 12:25:31 »

In the instances described, I would politely remind the club of their obligation to have provided the described service for the monies rendered and that a refund has been requested.  If they do not provide said refund, you'll have no option but to take matters to the Courts ot obtain your money.  I'd suggest you have a very valid claim regardless of the Power stuff, especially given they have taken out loans to underpin their expenses.  I'd be surprised if they refused the refund, I'd be more surprised if they bothered to contest it in court.

Also some opportunities for going to the Advertiser and getting some folded arms fumin photos outside the County Ground.  Wink
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Friday, May 21, 2021, 12:28:05 »

Just pop it on Facebook, the Adver will convert it to an article anyway.
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Friday, May 21, 2021, 12:35:40 »

Just pop it on Facebook, the Adver will convert it to an article anyway.

Clap
Not on faceache, but with what you all say about them it wouldn't surprise me.
Moss

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Friday, May 21, 2021, 13:32:22 »

I don't see why it could possibly be a bad thing. the season starts Aug 14th. that's 86 days to get this club sorted.

this is the exact type of campaign that power will sit up and notice and begin to worry. if he wants to hang onto this club then he must realise he will not have the financial support from the fan base.

people saying power is playing a game of chess with the courts. Well check mate from the fans, now fuck off.

This type of campaign is as good as any in person protest
[/quote

I think we need to raise the clubs difficulties in the national media. We need somebody to champion the cause. Has anyone got Kerry Mucklowes number?

digby

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Friday, May 21, 2021, 23:58:00 »

I've just completed the questionnaire sent out by the Trust. I understand their #NoMoneyNoPower stance, but I do feel they've jumped on the Morfuni bandwagon !

I particularly have a problem with their second question - I am a current season ticket holder, and I do want Power to leave the club asap, BUT I don't necessarily want to say I'd only back Morfuni - I feel there may be other prospective owners so there should have been another option on the question.

I fully support the Trust's #NoMoneyNoPower stance, but I don't agree with their obsession and unwavering support for Morfuni, without exploring all other options. There may be other interested and more suitable investors out there - why don't the Trust shout 'club for sale' and raise the profile to attract extra attention from would-be investors ?
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Saturday, May 22, 2021, 06:04:10 »

Brilliant pricing structure from Bradford City again

Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Saturday, May 22, 2021, 06:09:42 »

https://truststfc.tv/updated-faqs/

Updated FAQ’s for anyone that hasn’t seen it.
Crackity Jones

« Reply #87 on: Saturday, May 22, 2021, 06:10:48 »

I am fully supportive of the Trust and appreciate all that they are trying to do; giving up their spare time to ensure the future of our club.  I am also in support of the #NoMoneyNoPower stance.  

However the survey sent out hasn't been well thought out and I can't complete it. I have views on the season tickets issue but as I am not a season ticket holder I am excluded from providing a view.  I can't answer the survey question on who I want to own the club.  Aside from saying it shouldn't be Power, I can't say whether it should be Clem, Able (who are absent in name despite having a bid on the table) or anybody else.

The Clem love-in from a supposedly owner agnostic organisation really doesn't sit well with me. I have a set of values that I would expect any owner to adhere to; principally open and honest communication, engagement with fans and running the club in a way that safeguards it future. A bucket load of cash wouldn't go amiss either. This needs to be demonstrated by actions - while a statement of intent is helpful its as easy to knock up as a letter of offer to buy the club from a US company.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Saturday, May 22, 2021, 06:13:19 »

I've just completed the questionnaire sent out by the Trust. I understand their #NoMoneyNoPower stance, but I do feel they've jumped on the Morfuni bandwagon !

I particularly have a problem with their second question - I am a current season ticket holder, and I do want Power to leave the club asap, BUT I don't necessarily want to say I'd only back Morfuni - I feel there may be other prospective owners so there should have been another option on the question.

I fully support the Trust's #NoMoneyNoPower stance, but I don't agree with their obsession and unwavering support for Morfuni, without exploring all other options. There may be other interested and more suitable investors out there - why don't the Trust shout 'club for sale' and raise the profile to attract extra attention from would-be investors ?

The reason the Trust are backing Clem is quite a simple one.
They put out an open letter asking anyone interested in buying the club to come forward, engage with them, the fans and state what they’re hoping for going forward.
Only one person came forward - Clem.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Saturday, May 22, 2021, 06:16:31 »

What exactly are Clem’s ‘contracted rights’ in purchasing the remaining 85% of the club?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: