Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 44   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Holidays are Coming - Sponsored by 4D  (Read 84803 times)
AMayesIng

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2022, 15:09:12 »

You really do need to do your own research and be prepared if you want to go abroad. It's continually changing and being up with what's happening where you want to go is a must.  I didn't offer what people need to do in detail for Spain as it could change tomorrow. Goal posts keep moving but at the moment they are making it easier.
Fair point. I was just relating my recent experience; but you're dead right; always check for yourself just before leaving.

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2022, 15:45:01 »

Fair point. I was just relating my recent experience; but you're dead right; always check for yourself just before leaving.

My post wasn't in response to you or anyone else's advice. Your advice was all good. I made it for the benefit of those asking for info really.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2022, 17:18:19 »

Fuck off, mate.

You are most welcome.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2022, 06:54:15 »

The gaffers finally getting vaccinated, Altbier and Mini Pizza await  Beers

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #304 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2022, 08:40:29 »

make sure the final dose is done in time
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2022, 09:41:38 »

make sure the final dose is done in time

Can you do 2 doses and a booster in 6 months?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #306 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2022, 09:42:51 »

He will soon find out  Wink
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2022, 10:00:33 »

He will soon find out  Wink

That sounds like a no!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2022, 10:11:03 »

But in the EU is "fully vaccinated" now requiring a booster too,  or is it still 2 doses.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2022, 10:18:26 »

She's booked in 10th March & 5th May (8 weeks). Any when after 28th July she'll be able to get the booster, 12 weeks.

Fear not, I actually looked this up, although very quickly at work and I've more than likely fucked a date up somewhere along the line.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2022, 10:19:46 »

I am sure he can arrange a dose for her.

But in the EU is "fully vaccinated" now requiring a booster too,  or is it still 2 doses.

God only knows, we are off to the Netherlands in 3 weeks, as it stands we need to be fully vaxxed (which we all are), but also do a certified LFT the day before, which is dependent on Boots system working and as the ordering process was completely shite I have limited confidence in the system working, which is a bit worrying!  
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #311 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2022, 10:20:30 »

She's booked in 10th March & 5th May (8 weeks). Any when after 28th July she'll be able to get the booster, 12 weeks.

Fear not, I actually looked this up, although very quickly at work and I've more than likely fucked a date up somewhere along the line.
Nah you are all good mate. Drop me a message closer to the time if you have any concerns
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2022, 10:25:26 »

Good work!!  Clap

Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2022, 10:29:29 »

I am sure he can arrange a dose for her.

God only knows, we are off to the Netherlands in 3 weeks, as it stands we need to be fully vaxxed (which we all are), but also do a certified LFT the day before, which is dependent on Boots system working and as the ordering process was completely shite I have limited confidence in the system working, which is a bit worrying! 

Do LFT's have an expiry on them out of interest? We have a couple of boxes that I'm hoping to keep in 'reserve' for going abroad this year and it just occurred to me they might go out of date.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: Wednesday, March 2, 2022, 10:33:53 »

Do LFT's have an expiry on them out of interest? We have a couple of boxes that I'm hoping to keep in 'reserve' for going abroad this year and it just occurred to me they might go out of date.

They do have a date of them but it’s at least a year + I think.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 44   Go Up
Print
Jump to: