Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 44   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Holidays are Coming - Sponsored by 4D  (Read 84819 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2022, 11:18:32 »

do you mean travel or restrictions when you are there?

assume the latter..

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2022, 11:24:37 »

I went to Mallorca in October when rules were quite tight. Their rules are the same as Spain's. As long as you're prepared it goes pretty easily though and things are less strict now. If you're on Facebook go to this group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1227195621045626/?ref=share
I got all info I needed there.

I will add that having everything in paper form (proof of vaccinations etc) is best as those held up in the airport were people faffing about with their phones trying to get up the relevant documents.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 1, 2022, 11:38:41 by Arriba » Logged
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2022, 11:31:44 »

In the end I booked Bologna instead of Naples. Cheap as chips. Business class with BA, apartment for 4 nights. End of September. £250 each.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2022, 11:47:07 »

do you mean travel or restrictions when you are there?

assume the latter..

Both really
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2022, 11:47:56 »

I went to Mallorca in October when rules were quite tight. Their rules are the same as Spain's. As long as you're prepared it goes pretty easily though and things are less strict now. If you're on Facebook go to this group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1227195621045626/?ref=share
I got all info I needed there.

I will add that having everything in paper form (proof of vaccinations etc) is best as those held up in the airport were people faffing about with their phones trying to get up the relevant documents.

Cheers
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2022, 11:51:17 »

Just been trying to sort out LFT's for our trip to Alkmaar at the end of the month, the Boots website is fucking awful!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2022, 12:16:09 »

you have to fill out the spanish health form with 48b hours of going to get a qr code.

and obviously do any tests, which I've not looked up yet.  fully vax didn't need any when we went and NHS app (or pdf) accepted. But not looked at current situation

find it easier to print it all out before going, but that's just me.

edit: looks like you *must* be fully vaccinated or have had covid within 6 months and they no test is required; (12-17 can do PCR, u12 exempt)

it's not as big a ball ache as it sounds

edit edit: I assume but may be wrong you need to do an online passenger locator  form before returning
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2022, 13:04:18 »

Off to Dusseldorf in September for a wedding - Truthfully can't be fucked to do any research. I'm fully Vaccinated, both jabs & Booster. T'other half hasn't had any at all, do I/her/us need to do any tests or whatever before we go?

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2022, 13:44:08 »

Off to Dusseldorf in September for a wedding - Truthfully can't be fucked to do any research. I'm fully Vaccinated, both jabs & Booster. T'other half hasn't had any at all, do I/her/us need to do any tests or whatever before we go?

Yes, for the bad AIDS.

You type can't be fucked to do any research and promptly ask if people can do it for you.  If the TEF remains a bastion of stupidity, my reply should be tame.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2022, 13:55:36 »

As I still had the gov website open from looking at the Netherlands earlier.... https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/germany/entry-requirements
AMayesIng

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2022, 14:03:28 »

Both really
3 docs I'd say (if fully vaxxed):
#1 Spanish Health Control Form
#2 British PLF
#3 NHS Vaccine Cert (valid for a month or so?, so get a new one for each trip)
You need to fill a #1 Spanish Health control from within 48 hours of leaving. (You can start it before then, but only fill in the last part within 48 hours) If fully vaxxed then you'll need your #3 NHS Vaccine Cert in order to fill in the Spanish Form. The Spanish form will be checked at the airport in Spain, as Batch said paper is easier!
You need to fill in a #2 British PLF form within 48 hours of coming back (again, if vaxxed then your #3 Vaccine cert is part of that).

The only other thing is that your airline might also ask you to upload some of these docs before you can check in online.
This can be a bit of a pain, BAs IT (unsurprisingly) was shite, this was their system:

1 Spanish Govt requires you to fill Spanish Health Control Form before travel; successful completion of this form generates a QR code. ‘Seat Number’ on plane is a mandatory field on this form.
2 BA require you to upload a completed Spanish form & QR code onto their website prior to flight, you cannot check in online for the flight until you have done so.
3 You don’t get a Seat Number until you check in.

Great system… Got round it by putting a dummy seat number in (99L) which I found in the FAQs. Other airlines are (probably) better.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2022, 14:08:53 »

Yes, for the bad AIDS.

You type can't be fucked to do any research and promptly ask if people can do it for you.  If the TEF remains a bastion of stupidity, my reply should be tame.

Fuck off, mate.

Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2022, 14:09:13 »

As I still had the gov website open from looking at the Netherlands earlier.... https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/germany/entry-requirements

Thank you, mate.

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2022, 14:50:44 »

You really do need to do your own research and be prepared if you want to go abroad. It's continually changing and being up with what's happening where you want to go is a must.  I didn't offer what people need to do in detail for Spain as it could change tomorrow. Goal posts keep moving but at the moment they are making it easier.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Tuesday, March 1, 2022, 14:53:04 »

"Travellers from the UK to Germany who are not fully vaccinated may not currently enter Germany unless they are a German citizen"

ut oh crispy

September is a very long time away, as Arriba says things change frequently.

you can sign up for updates from the government site
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 44   Go Up
Print
Jump to: