Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: It’s now or never  (Read 18382 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Thursday, March 11, 2021, 15:44:59 »

It could be considerably less than 42% of the Club and this is the bigger challenge regarding what Power wants out of this (Training Facility, Planning Permission, Stables etc = How much does he want in return for walking away from his cash cow.
Let’s face it all of the family silver is gone, Could get something for Twine but DJ was his final pay cheque.
The other issue remains is the skeletons and who has he borrowed money from and likely repayable.
His actual stake ownership in the club after Court hearings could be as little as 20%.

If he plays nicely he could be out within a few months maximum but this is Lee Power the messiah that saved the club Shawn.

The planning permission is held by whoever holds the land, looking at the forms they submitted yesterday when I was seeing is the DN's had been issued, whilst the applicant was STFC they completed Certificate B and stated that the land owner was L Power.

FWIW I just cannot see the training ground happening unless whoever buys the club buys the land with permission off Power, the housing site will be worth a fair few millions so my best hope is he takes that and his stables and walks with that, albeit there is still the fact that he owes Standing/Barry a few millions, but hopefully the housing income might focus his mind a bit.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Thursday, March 11, 2021, 20:41:31 »

The planning permission is held by whoever holds the land, looking at the forms they submitted yesterday when I was seeing is the DN's had been issued, whilst the applicant was STFC they completed Certificate B and stated that the land owner was L Power.

FWIW I just cannot see the training ground happening unless whoever buys the club buys the land with permission off Power, the housing site will be worth a fair few millions so my best hope is he takes that and his stables and walks with that, albeit there is still the fact that he owes Standing/Barry a few millions, but hopefully the housing income might focus his mind a bit.

And then we're back to square one with a training ground which we do actually need. FFS
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #107 on: Friday, March 12, 2021, 07:43:57 »

I'd take that sacrifice. The clubs relationships with surrounding clubs is half the reason we have to travel so far now to train
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Friday, March 12, 2021, 08:27:24 »

I'd take that sacrifice. The clubs relationships with surrounding clubs is half the reason we have to travel so far now to train
It shouldn't be a trade off between the two, was more my point.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Friday, March 12, 2021, 09:27:02 »

Actually gives Power quite the bargaining chip, hello new buyer you can have the club for £1m (shared between Power, Standing, Clem), I'll chuck the training ground site in for £9m (all Powers!)

It's only going to get muddier.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Friday, March 12, 2021, 09:40:28 »

Actually gives Power quite the bargaining chip, hello new buyer you can have the club for £1m (shared between Power, Standing, Clem), I'll chuck the training ground site in for £9m (all Powers!)

It's only going to get muddier.

Never a truer word typed.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #111 on: Friday, March 12, 2021, 11:25:54 »

It shouldn't be a trade off between the two, was more my point.
Wasn't arguing your point was just continuing a conversation
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Friday, March 12, 2021, 17:03:43 »

news.....................

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Friday, March 12, 2021, 17:04:29 »

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/19157562.clem-morfuni-makes-bid-full-ownership-swindon-town-football-club/

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Friday, March 12, 2021, 17:18:07 »

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/19157622.clem-morfunis-response-trust-stfc-open-letter/

Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Friday, March 12, 2021, 17:20:42 »

No suprise Power is ignoring him.

After the court case Power is unlikely to entertain the bid
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Friday, March 12, 2021, 17:21:40 »

No suprise Power is ignoring him.

After the court case Power is unlikely to entertain the bid

The court case is a year away! Clem is clearly trying to force the issue here.

The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Friday, March 12, 2021, 17:23:15 »

Here’s the follow up

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/19157562.clem-morfuni-makes-bid-full-ownership-swindon-town-football-club/
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Friday, March 12, 2021, 17:25:18 »

It's a start I suppose......
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Friday, March 12, 2021, 17:25:45 »

The court case is a year away! Clem is clearly trying to force the issue here.

Clem won his case and 15%
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: