Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: It’s now or never  (Read 18371 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #90 on: Thursday, March 11, 2021, 10:29:52 »

I keep thinking of cornettos everytime I look at this thread.

And with that, the sun has come out!!
I always sing it to myself to the tune of "Oh Sole Mio" too Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Thursday, March 11, 2021, 10:45:33 »

Will Power actually get much off of any sale? He either owns 85% or 42.5% of the club. There are 4 outstanding debentures over the club - 1 x Andrew Black and 3 x Martin Arbib(?). Once these are settled he could end up with the square root of fuck all.

If it makes little financial difference to him why doesn’t he just fuck off now?
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Thursday, March 11, 2021, 11:17:15 »

There is light at the end of a very long dark tunnel..  Cheesy
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Thursday, March 11, 2021, 11:23:34 »

Just wish they would fuck off and stop cunting around to be honest
Lethbridge70

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Thursday, March 11, 2021, 11:26:23 »

Will Power actually get much off of any sale? He either owns 85% or 42.5% of the club. There are 4 outstanding debentures over the club - 1 x Andrew Black and 3 x Martin Arbib(?). Once these are settled he could end up with the square root of fuck all.

If it makes little financial difference to him why doesn’t he just fuck off now?

I know about the Black debenture of 2 million,but never knew it was Arbib too.How much is the one to Arbib??
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #95 on: Thursday, March 11, 2021, 11:27:18 »

Just wish they would fuck off and stop cunting around to be honest
You have such a poetic way with words Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Thursday, March 11, 2021, 11:33:03 »

I know about the Black debenture of 2 million,but never knew it was Arbib too.How much is the one to Arbib??
Dunno. On the Companies House website says there are 4 outstanding debentures. A whole host of others have been satisfied over the years.
Crackity Jones

« Reply #97 on: Thursday, March 11, 2021, 11:33:18 »

There is light at the end of a very long dark tunnel..  Cheesy
Fed up of hearing this to be honest (not directed at you specifically Cowley). I'll believe it when I see it.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Thursday, March 11, 2021, 11:35:11 »

What if the light just turns out to be another train coming and we are all going to get squashed

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Thursday, March 11, 2021, 11:37:43 »

Then, we’ll all be free!
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Thursday, March 11, 2021, 11:38:04 »

I find myself rapidly losing interest in the whole situation. Regardless of division I currently won't be renewing for the first time since 95/96 reasons being I don't know where the money will be going, the manager and the whole Curran situation having really turned me off the whole club. When a club starts having spats with the local press on the official website then you know things are up shit creek.

If there is a step change in direction and ownership for next season then I'll change my mind in an instant but currently I'd rather do anything but attend a Town game.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Thursday, March 11, 2021, 12:20:23 »

I saw on FB someone mentioned that Fraser Digby is taking either stfc or Power to court over unpaid fees for the work he done finding the land for the training ground and Power's horse stables etc, not sure how much truth there is in it.

Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Thursday, March 11, 2021, 12:35:57 »

I saw on FB someone mentioned that Fraser Digby is taking either stfc or Power to court over unpaid fees for the work he done finding the land for the training ground and Power's horse stables etc, not sure how much truth there is in it.

I doubt anyone would be surprised if true. Equally there are plenty of opportunities for people to make stuff up.

TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Thursday, March 11, 2021, 14:10:07 »

It could be considerably less than 42% of the Club and this is the bigger challenge regarding what Power wants out of this (Training Facility, Planning Permission, Stables etc = How much does he want in return for walking away from his cash cow.
Let’s face it all of the family silver is gone, Could get something for Twine but DJ was his final pay cheque.
The other issue remains is the skeletons and who has he borrowed money from and likely repayable.
His actual stake ownership in the club after Court hearings could be as little as 20%.

If he plays nicely he could be out within a few months maximum but this is Lee Power the messiah that saved the club Shawn.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Thursday, March 11, 2021, 14:30:10 »

you think months not week (s)

Sad

fear for the session ticket sales
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: