Poll
Question: Under current ownership will you renew?
Yes - 17 (27.9%)
No - 44 (72.1%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Next Years Season Tickets  (Read 24909 times)
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, January 28, 2021, 13:05:39 »

I have go echo everyone’s sentiments on here. The club have to be real careful with the pricing for next season. Like most, paid £350 for this season, never took a refund from the missed games last season & so far I’ve been to two games. Yes we get ifollow but that’s not the same & also we’ve two season ticket holders in the one household so we only use one of our logins.
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, January 28, 2021, 15:44:24 »

I will be renewing.

Despite the results really do miss matchdays on a saturday and the whole going to watch us play.  I know we have ifollow but it just isn't the same!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, January 28, 2021, 16:01:59 »

add to the unscientific Twitter poll...

https://twitter.com/batch_2001/status/1354519828535668739?s=19
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, January 28, 2021, 17:32:15 »

After endless lockdowns and what will be over a year without football for most I will be chomping at the bit to return.

Heck, we could have a managerial trio of Sheridan, Hart and Malpas overseen by Diamandis and Jed in the boardroom and I’d still be desperate to return!
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, January 28, 2021, 19:38:39 »

These feelings will not change until the ownership issue is resolved and we gain some visibility of where (if anywhere) the club is going.  Today we are supporting something with no life, no plan, no direction - that is the depressing bit.

Absolutely. It's down to the level of visibility for the ship's constant (the fans) and currently it is "heavily opaque".

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, January 28, 2021, 19:47:01 »

Absolutely. It's down to the level of visibility for the ship's constant (the fans) and currently it is "heavily opaque".

I would say the sea is littered with Ice Bergs, the mist is rolling in and the radar is on the blink

So, give no fucks
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, March 17, 2021, 17:24:23 »

Incoming survey email alert from the club.

ST options. Discuss.

1. A significantly reduced season ticket for next season (2021/22) for renewals only acting like a credit.
2. The club to keep any outstanding monies owed and purchase a full price renewal season ticket for next season (2021/22)
3. A full refund on your 2020/21 season ticket, but in the knowledge that if I renew it will be at the full renewal price.

Might have missed it, but don't think that there was an option 4 of prefer not to renew until the club is under new ownership.

Went for option 1. (FWIW).
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 17, 2021, 17:32:06 by Wobbly Bob » Logged

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, March 17, 2021, 17:31:54 »

Does 2 mean you'll get a next season ticket for free or do you have to pay for it?

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, March 17, 2021, 17:34:16 »

Does 2 mean you'll get a next season ticket for free or do you have to pay for it?

Ha. It does read as if the club will stump up.  Smiley

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, March 17, 2021, 17:38:09 »

If they offer a refund against next season I probably will renew but otherwise no.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, March 17, 2021, 17:40:41 »

Quote from: blinkpip

I read it as they keep the cash, you pay for next year's as normal.

option 3 is the one you want for a 'free' one next year - though that assumes they don't double the price!
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, March 17, 2021, 20:47:09 »

Option 3 for me, leaves the ball entirely in my court whether to renew next season. Unlike last summer I feel no goodwill towards the club and feel no guilt about getting money back.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, March 17, 2021, 21:56:14 »

I dont have a ST anymore, but if i did i’d be going for the full refund.

As above, any cashflow issues its the owners responsibility to sort.

If you cant even do that as an owner, dont own a fucking football club in the first place.
Lambo75

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, March 17, 2021, 23:25:46 »

Long time STFC fan.

Not been a season ticket holder now for 12 years. Kids came along, and couldn't give the time commitment (or so I was told)

Pre JS, was debating wether to get a season ticket again for 21/22.....but since this clown has rolled up, I can't think of any worse ways to spend an afternoon.

Hosestly, my youngest lads 10 & under team play better football that the shower of shit I've witnessed over the last few months.

I'm not buying another iFollow, and I'm definitely not buying a season ticket until we are free of the arrogant poison that we are forced to call our manager.

Sorry STFC - I'd love to and I have continued to support you, and by not spending my money it will hurt the club, but I cannot bring myself to support what is going on. I've always going to a minimum of 5 home games but was ready to ramp it back up again.

IF JS goes, I will buy IFollows....and I could be persuaded to get a ST again.

My parents have been ST holders for 30 years plus now....and they are going for a full refund, and won't be renewing whilst JS is the manager. His language, attitude, and the terrible tactics are a huge turn off for them. Can't say I blame them.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 17, 2021, 23:32:06 by Lambo75 » Logged
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #44 on: Thursday, March 18, 2021, 07:39:57 »

Full refund for me
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: