Poll
Question: Under current ownership will you renew?
Yes - 17 (27.9%)
No - 44 (72.1%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Next Years Season Tickets  (Read 24886 times)
Shrivvy Road

« on: Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 10:28:15 »

Starting to see people discuss next season's season tickets and with next month being the last month the club get any cash I can see it being a huge issue going forward.

I will not be renewing with Power in charge anymore personally. What about you lot?

Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 10:33:50 »

Personally I will be.

Unfortunately the club is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Under Power there is no long term strategy and we live season to season. Without the money of the fans the club has no long term future at all.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 10:39:02 »

I’ll wait until we get an idea of when we’ll be allowed back into matches, that’s more key for me.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 11:02:41 »

That's a difficult one to answer without the details of renewals.

If its a straight "yes or no under Power", probably yes.

If it comes out next month as if nothing is different, I will not renew straight away. It'll either have to be a great offer, or I'll wait until the lie of the Covid land is clear.

I've had enough of being taken for granted.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 11:12:23 »

I’ll wait until we get an idea of when we’ll be allowed back into matches, that’s more key for me.

Similar to this. I'm not paying full whack just to watch us on ifollow again.
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 11:33:34 »

V12 messed my application up but they got it sorted in the end thanks to Danny in the ticket office, but it does mean that I will still be paying for my season ticket until May.
For the first time in a long time, I’m considering not renewing but I will wait and see what is going to happen.
For me the match day is a day out with my Mates and The Flash for a few beers then off to the football.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 11:42:34 »

I think I'm half way between Trashbat and Batch. I know I probably will renew but one thing that might make me "rebel" is if they try doing renewals next month. That's just taking the piss.
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 13:38:10 »

Personally I will be.

Unfortunately the club is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Under Power there is no long term strategy and we live season to season. Without the money of the fans the club has no long term future at all.
This for me too.

Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 15:40:36 »

I'm with Batch, I want to know first what they are doing about this years ST, I would expect a rather large discount for ST holders for next season, but I'm not sure I will renew until it is known when fans are back though, I'm not buying an iFollow ST.

They will be taking the P1ss if they announce them next month though.

I suspect if this season there are 3,300 ST holders next season will be substantially less.

BoA Vagabond

Tufty club

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 15:49:41 »

Difficult to justify renewing with all that is wrong with the world and STFC. As stated by others, I'm fed up of being taken for granted. I will be expecting a good deal and no February cough up quick job.

Parasitic freeloading season ticket holder scum
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 17:28:32 »

I would take a refund this time and use it against next seasons ticket. Can't justified myself paying up £400 for Sheridan surviving League Two season.
Surely we will be entitled for some/most back?

We need some positivity in the Club before they start shoving next seasons tickets prices down our throats. And that starts with the Sheridan out.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 17:37:42 »

Asking for a friend.

No matter how this season pans out, Sheridan won’t be here. Will he?
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 18:15:04 »

I will be as it’s the club I support.
However I hope we have new ownership and that leads to a modern thinking Manager being immediately put in charge.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 18:44:00 »

V12 messed my application up but they got it sorted in the end thanks to Danny in the ticket office, but it does mean that I will still be paying for my season ticket until May.
For the first time in a long time, I’m considering not renewing but I will wait and see what is going to happen.
For me the match day is a day out with my Mates and The Flash for a few beers then off to the football.
so the Flash is not you're mate then ?.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 19:31:53 »

As a 10-12 home games a season out of town fan, I'm paying STFC more than I usually do as a non season ticket holder (but saving on petrol, pies, programs and beer).

I couldn't sustain being a fan if I could never actually come to the matches though.

It's not about how well we're doing - or how badly - it's about sharing in person with other fans and players and - at times like this - with the manager and chairman how we feel.

Can you imagine just how electric the atmosphere might be at the CG right now?  The passion.  It could really help the players I feel and also perhaps impact on managerial change.

Posting on the Townend is great but I'm feeling frustrated and excluded from the real thing.

Would consider a first time season ticket with a new Chairman.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 19:33:26 by RedRag » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: