Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Oculus quest 2 thread  (Read 53304 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, January 29, 2021, 15:08:21 »

Yeah, you have to press the right stick to brake, I hold it down as a tap just slows you a bit. I also grab hold of the objects and use them to stop me and to catapult at people or the disc.
Flashheart

« Reply #16 on: Friday, January 29, 2021, 19:20:19 »

Just beat an expert+ plus level on beat saber for the first time.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 11:46:36 »

Daily deal for Population one, on my way to buy it now. I wonder how you team up with mates on this?
Flashheart

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, January 30, 2021, 14:37:04 »

Not much of a deal, though. Only about $3 off. My cash flow's gone a bit wobbly so I have to fix that before I can justify spending money on games.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, January 31, 2021, 13:36:14 »

I had a go on it last night, what a laugh.  Grin
Recommended.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, February 7, 2021, 01:14:40 »

Get the oculus quest 2, get population one and get a squad together. It really is a good laugh. Was teamed up with a couple of yanks today, then a dog started yapping and the guys missus was in the background bollocking it  Cheesy. All while I was in a gun battle with some French geezers  Smiley
Flashheart

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, February 7, 2021, 11:08:34 »

I've lost just over 3 kilos since getting mine
Flashheart

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, February 7, 2021, 13:16:34 »

get population one and get a squad together.

I will get it myself soon and maybe we can link up? I need to get my cash flow back on track first. I'm strict with the wife and kids about dipping into savings so I'd be a bit of a tool if I dipped in myself to buy a game.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, February 7, 2021, 14:56:31 »

Spot On
Flashheart

« Reply #24 on: Saturday, February 13, 2021, 18:12:13 »

Been in agony with my back again today. A couple of days of rest is needed.

I can really feel the difference; my upper body feels so much more toned and tighter than before. My biceps are visibly larger and I didn't think that would happen. I just thought it would help me lose fat (which is also happening). I've lost 3 kilos in 5 weeks and the only change I've made to my diet is swapping 1 pack of crisps a day for fruit. One wonders how much I would have lost if I'd gone on a proper diet regime, but I'm in no rush.

And just from having fun playing games. This has been a great investment - I recommend it to anybody. Especially people who enjoy games and need some exercise. The wife and kids use it as well, it's superb value for what you pay.
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, February 13, 2021, 18:13:53 »

Been in agony with my back again today. A couple of days of rest is needed.

I can really feel the difference; my upper body feels so much more toned and tighter than before. My biceps are visibly larger and I didn't think that would happen. I just thought it would help me lose fat (which is also happening). I've lost 3 kilos in 5 weeks and the only change I've made to my diet is swapping 1 pack of crisps a day for fruit. One wonders how much I would have lost if I'd gone on a proper diet regime, but I'm in no rush.

And just from having fun playing games. This has been a great investment - I recommend it to anybody. Especially people who enjoy games and need some exercise. The wife and kids use it as well, it's superb value for what you pay.

What is the web browser like?

Nothing to see here
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, February 13, 2021, 18:14:34 »

Nintendo Wii  Smiley

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Flashheart

« Reply #27 on: Saturday, February 13, 2021, 18:28:50 »

What is the web browser like?

I've not used it for browsing, but I expect it would be quite a faff unless there's some kind of virtual keyboard. 'Typing' involves pointing at letters with the whatchamacallit. But I might have missed something.

This is stuff I'll find out when I get bored of the games - which I think is some way away.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, February 13, 2021, 18:33:04 »

I've not used it for browsing, but I expect it would be quite a faff unless there's some kind of virtual keyboard. 'Typing' involves pointing at letters with the whatchamacallit. But I might have missed something.

This is stuff I'll find out when I get bored of the games - which I think is some way away.

Is there no voice recognition to opt for voice command searches? You'd think there would be some form of Alexa/Google tech integrated?

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Flashheart

« Reply #29 on: Saturday, February 13, 2021, 18:35:13 »

Is there no voice recognition to opt for voice command searches? You'd think there would be some form of Alexa/Google tech integrated?

Possibly; it does have an inbuilt mic. This is something else I might discover when I start looking beyond the games.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: