Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Court cases  (Read 154129 times)
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #705 on: Monday, November 23, 2020, 20:21:19 »

It's amazing what you can cut and paste from a Google search

It is, but personally speaking that's where you're incredibly wrong. Anyone who knows me properly knows I hate going to google to find an answer, which has today become quite a habitual thing.

I've had digs from people on here before, saying similar remarks regarding, I must've looked it up on google. Funny how people can seemingly get their knickers in a twist (not you per se) that someone might just know a lot of things. It's no bloody crime.

As the old saying goes (and no I haven't extracted it from google):

'They will shout about your sins but whisper your success' or something.

Believe it is more associated with MSM being the maker and breaker of those involved in fame.  Smug Fuck Off

Anyway, back to Power and the court case.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #706 on: Monday, November 23, 2020, 20:30:12 »

Bit touchy there my friend.  I had my own comments on litigation processes and procedures in mind as much the previous suggestions that you may have worn out control, c and v on your keyboard.  For what it's worth, I don't think that I have previously alleged that your lengthy posts are not your own work.

Nothing to see here
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #707 on: Monday, November 23, 2020, 20:52:01 »

What is the general feeling on Clem? What is his background? Any cause for concern?

For me, Power never passed the smell test from day dot. Had been involved in a number of businesses that went bust including football clubs and was mates with Jed until he out chanced a chancer. The best thing I could say about him was probably that he wasn't Jed.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #708 on: Monday, November 23, 2020, 21:07:23 »

What is the general feeling on Clem? What is his background? Any cause for concern?

Would love to be proven wrong, but never given any indication of having much more than a shot glass to piss in  no obvious reason to 'invest' in English third division football.
Panda Paws

« Reply #709 on: Monday, November 23, 2020, 21:11:03 »

I've no real opinion on Clem, other than 2 things: wary of people from construction/property with no obvious reason to buy a lower league club other than financial, and it's also super weird and a little Jed-like that he flirts with fans.
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #710 on: Monday, November 23, 2020, 21:40:09 »

I've no real opinion on Clem... he flirts with fans.

Perhaps he just wants to make new frens? Girl Giggle

'Incessant Nonsense'

Panda Paws

« Reply #711 on: Monday, November 23, 2020, 21:54:23 »

If I ran a $200m company and was trying to buy a football club on the side I'm not sure I'd prioritize chirpsing weirdos like us on the internet.
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #712 on: Monday, November 23, 2020, 22:33:04 »

If I ran a $200m company and was trying to buy a football club on the side I'm not sure I'd prioritize chirpsing weirdos like us on the internet.

lolzy, it was tongue in cheek. But anyway, speak for yourself  Wink

'Incessant Nonsense'

MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #713 on: Monday, November 23, 2020, 22:40:05 »

For me, Power never passed the smell test from day dot. Had been involved in a number of businesses that went bust including football clubs and was mates with Jed until he out chanced a chancer. The best thing I could say about him was probably that he wasn't Jed.

Fairly sure Clem tried to have us wound up when it all kicked off with Power RE ownership
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #714 on: Monday, November 23, 2020, 22:51:11 »

Fairly sure Clem tried to have us wound up when it all kicked off with Power RE ownership

I think I read that Axis served a stat demand on Swindon Town Football Company Limited but this was withdrawn.  Presumably, there had been a prior application for an injunction restraining presentation of a petition. I seem to recall that it was acknowledged that this course of action was ill conceived.

Nothing to see here
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #715 on: Monday, November 23, 2020, 23:06:58 »

https://twitter.com/jakeg983/status/1331002966007025665
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #716 on: Monday, November 23, 2020, 23:14:03 »

Isn't that fella mates with JayBox?

'Incessant Nonsense'

theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #717 on: Monday, November 23, 2020, 23:28:31 »

Hard to trust at the minute, his whole attraction to the club seemed to be the ground redevelopment and wanted to pedal Australian ‘talent’ to the club. His whole man of the people act and getting fans to promote him on social media is too close to Jed for my liking. Also he liquidated the U.K. arm of Axis this year, he’s told the fans he talks to that it was just a ‘restructure’ but HMRC were on the list of creditors so seemed a bit more than that but may just be an innocent restructure like he said. I don’t trust any perspective owners with no connection to the club to be honest...
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #718 on: Monday, November 23, 2020, 23:31:18 »

Going full Jed by calling a random young fan to update him on the situation doesn't inspire me much if I'm honest. I wonder when the town end bar is reopening.

Rooooaaar.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #719 on: Monday, November 23, 2020, 23:47:21 »

Going full Jed by calling a random young fan to update him on the situation doesn't inspire me much if I'm honest. I wonder when the town end bar is reopening.

Rooooaaar.
Not just that, it’s what he’s claimed to have said like Power’s using the advance TV payments to pay his jockeys £18k a month and what not. Why would you tell random strangers stuff such as that?
He seems to have latched on to a few individuals on Twitter and FB who hate Power and is effectively acting as their puppet master and they are just lapping it up. Doesn’t seem the actions of an astute businessman to me, well not a trustworthy one anyway, feels like he’s manipulating people for his own ends. Time will tell I guess...
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51   Go Up
Print
Jump to: