Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 ... 109   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trust look to buy the CG  (Read 382048 times)
I JBZelieve We Will Win
JBZ reborn

Ignore
« Reply #1155 on: Sunday, January 8, 2023, 15:47:16 »

On the face of it, that looks like quite a low number. Are there any initiatives or other steps planned to try and boost membership?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1156 on: Sunday, January 8, 2023, 17:02:20 »

On the face of it, that looks like quite a low number. Are there any initiatives or other steps planned to try and boost membership?
Not sure it really should need an incentive to join as it can be done for as little as a quid a month.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #1157 on: Sunday, January 8, 2023, 17:14:50 »

I didn’t receive an email. Not in junk either. Do you know which email I can send a message to so that I can get sent the bits I need to cast my vote?

I'm a Bronze member and didn't get an email either, I emailed membership@truststfc.com as per instruction from Twitter.
Not had a reply yet, so i'm voting no when I get the chance, out of spite.

*Not really
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #1158 on: Sunday, January 8, 2023, 18:50:31 »

I'm a Bronze member and didn't get an email either, I emailed membership@truststfc.com as per instruction from Twitter.
Not had a reply yet, so i'm voting no when I get the chance, out of spite.

*Not really
Hi there, we are investigating this for you and will respond via email asap, we have literally been inundated with questions today so apologies for slow response.
I JBZelieve We Will Win
JBZ reborn

Ignore
« Reply #1159 on: Sunday, January 8, 2023, 19:31:05 »

Not sure it really should need an incentive to join as it can be done for as little as a quid a month.

If the cost is nominal then maybe the benefits of membership could do with greater publicity.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1160 on: Sunday, January 8, 2023, 19:46:19 »

Hi there, we are investigating this for you and will respond via email asap, we have literally been inundated with questions today so apologies for slow response.

Maybe a vote count % update when things aren't so crazy. Could help incentivise the more lazy or absent minded to get it sorted if it starts to lag in the 40%'s.

Although if things are crazy maybe getting the minimum turn out isn't a worry.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #1161 on: Monday, January 9, 2023, 12:46:38 »

Thanks for your helpful reminder, Nemo.  Have now voted.  It's obviously very important that every Trust member does so.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #1162 on: Monday, January 9, 2023, 13:27:45 »

Voted. Let's hope all the PR the Trust are doing this week will get the message across about the need to vote.
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #1163 on: Monday, January 9, 2023, 13:30:40 »

Its certainly been a busy period for us at the Trust, the voting is going well so far, we have been on BBC Wilts today, we have appearances on the OSC Monday night panel tonight, plus the Broadbent and LS pod too later in the week. Hopefully we can get this over the line and answer as many fans questions on this as we can, so everyone votes..
thanks
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #1164 on: Monday, January 9, 2023, 13:45:09 »

You just know someone will vote Morgan Roberts.  Roll Eyes

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #1165 on: Monday, January 9, 2023, 13:55:24 »

You just know someone will vote Morgan Roberts.  Roll Eyes
Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
AldbourneRed

Ignore
« Reply #1166 on: Monday, January 9, 2023, 14:27:54 »

Trying to persuade a friend to sign up to the trust, but can't find any details around how to join on the site, anyone have any idea how to become a new member?
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #1167 on: Monday, January 9, 2023, 14:57:12 »

Its certainly been a busy period for us at the Trust, the voting is going well so far, we have been on BBC Wilts today, we have appearances on the OSC Monday night panel tonight, plus the Broadbent and LS pod too later in the week. Hopefully we can get this over the line and answer as many fans questions on this as we can, so everyone votes..
thanks

How are you capturing those that you do not have email addresses for, assume snail mail and they need to do the same to register their vote ?
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #1168 on: Monday, January 9, 2023, 14:59:27 »

Trying to persuade a friend to sign up to the trust, but can't find any details around how to join on the site, anyone have any idea how to become a new member?

They are not allowing new members until after the vote has completed I believe - I assume to stop those joining deciding to vote no for a laugh as it is such a low sign up cost they could get fans of other clubs for e.g. thinking it is funny
Freddies Ferret 2.0

Ignore
« Reply #1169 on: Monday, January 9, 2023, 14:59:33 »

You cant at the moment. New memberships have been frozen while the vote takes place
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 ... 109   Go Up
Print
Jump to: