Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: To the People that Text the Radio after the game  (Read 2217 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 16:23:22 »

Fuck Off!

We are not going to win every match.

Fuck Off!

Fuck Off!Fuck Off!Fuck Off!Fuck Off!Fuck Off!

/
W56196272
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 16:33:23 »

Seconded, I haven't been listening but they tend to be a bunch of muppets. Tranmere away very tough game so anything less than a win is unacceptable I guess. :wall:
Spud

« Reply #2 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 16:36:23 »

Lets sack him after losing to Tranmere, yes they are cocks.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 18:17:38 »

King out!!  Soapy Tit Wank

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 18:29:42 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Fuck Off!

We are not going to win every match.

Fuck Off!

Fuck Off!Fuck Off!Fuck Off!Fuck Off!Fuck Off!

Yes, the after match texters are somewhat muppetesque and of course we're not going to win every game.

HOWEVER -

I do get the distinct impression that it was a piss poor performance though.  It sounds like we went up there with the sole aim of getting a 0-0 draw.  I can't see how that's ever going to work with the players we have.

Can you?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 18:37:16 »

I personally thought that King should have stuck with the 4 4 2 that has beaten Forest and Yeovil. Everytime he changes to a different formation, we lose. Tranmere are a good side however and I would have been pleased with a point.

Thorpe wasn't even on the bench today. Is this the end for him already?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 18:37:35 »

No I cant .
I dont think we should be depending on getting a draw anywhere but when you go to somewhere like Tranmere I can understand the logic of packing the midfield to stifle their play.
As far as im concerned losing 1-0 at Tranmere  is far from the end of the world.Id also like to hear from someone who was at the game because the chaps on the radio seem to call games completely differntley to what is actually happening.

/
W56196272
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 18:42:09 »

A few comments from Tranmere fans on the rivals site.

'How horrid must it be to support them, I thought Brian was negative they came here for the draw and just look to hoof the ball anywhere, unfortunatley we always get pulled into the trap of joining in thank god for young jennings a shining light in a terrible game!

'they were piss poor i have to say, until we tired at the end they had absolutly nothing about them at all'

'They certainly didn't look anything special. Yeovil must be bad for them to have scored 4 on Saturday. I can see why they haven't scored an away goal in 3 games this season.

'Their right winger looked dangerous early on, but drifted out of the game and got subbed. The team was reasonably well organised, but just another of the average teams that we face in this league'

'Yes two poor teams in Chesterfield and Swindon,but you can only beat what is put in front of you and 6 points is a great return,putting us just 1 win off top'

Walsall away on monday looks like another tricky game and I can only see 1 outcome! Crying

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
spacey

« Reply #8 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 18:46:56 »

The boy sonic texted me and seemed quite positive about our performance.He even went as far as saying it was the best performance he'd seen this season.

Which should make me feel very optimistic or very pessimistic, I haven't decided which yet.
Elsterap

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 18:48:04 »

Fuck me thats grim Edinburgh.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 18:48:18 »

Personally I wouldn't take much notice of anything written on a rivals site, most of them talk utter shite and ours other than a few posters (who all post on here anyway) is no exception. Also a few tranmere fans are still bitter about us beating them in the playoff semis.

We aren't going to win all our games, this isn't the scottish tinpot local league but we aren't doing too bad and I agree with yeovil 1-0 away to Tranmere is far from the end of the world.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 18:51:31 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
Personally I wouldn't take much notice of anything written on a rivals site, most of them talk utter shite and ours other than a few posters is no exception.

We aren't going to win all our games, this isn't the scottish tinpot local league but we aren't doing too bad and I agree with yeovil 1-0 away to Tranmere is far from the end of the world.

We remain in 14th despite defeat today! Smiley

le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 18:51:37 »

4-5-1 is always a shit formation because our wingers never get forward enough. king tried it loads of times last season aswell & it never worked, even with players like holmes out wide.

agree about the radio texters though, always the same 'king out' crap. doubt they even go to any games just like to give him stick, like most of the people on the 'thisis' site.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 18:53:41 »

Quote from: "le god cuervo"
4-5-1 is always a shit formation because our wingers never get forward enough. king tried it loads of times last season aswell & it never worked, even with players like holmes out wide.

agree about the radio texters though, always the same 'king out' crap. doubt they even go to any games just like to give him stick, like most of the people on the 'thisis' site.

Surely Ricky Shakes with his pace should shine in a 4 5 1 then?

Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 19:00:56 »

Quote from: "Edinburgh_STFC"
Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
Personally I wouldn't take much notice of anything written on a rivals site, most of them talk utter shite and ours other than a few posters is no exception.

We remain in 14th despite defeat today! Smiley

Exactly, not so bad is it. I mean if I was a Bristol City fan and we had the biggest budget in the league and were one place above the relegation zone I'd be moaning too. I'm so glad I'm not.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: